Sponsored by:

Eurocharged stage 2 + MBH catless downpipes- omg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 12:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
08 E 6point3-sold- 11 caddy cts-v-sold, 2012 E63 Palladium Silver
Eurocharged stage 2 + MBH catless downpipes- omg

I got one of the first eurocharged tunes several months ago and dealer pulled a sneaky ecu flash. DidNt ever have the chance to send it back until last week. Before I sent the ecu back I installed some MBH 3 inch catless downpipes with x pipe. Exhaust tone got about 25% percent louder and instantly felt the added power at higher rpms.

So the eurocharged stage 2 and downpipes is a different story. The car is beast.
Carl is instantly faster at lower rpms and once the turbos spool hold on.

I am pretty sure I will need new tires soon.

Big thanks to jerry@eurocharged for taking the reflash accommodating to my schedule.
Money well spent. Faster car I have ever driven
Old 06-11-2013, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
dyno runs?
Old 06-11-2013, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Received 516 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
So what ever happened to your plug issue? I thought you went back to stock.

What is different with the new tune that will prevent you from running into the same problem?
Old 06-12-2013, 12:05 AM

Plugs

I have an idiot local dealer and they could not find anything wrong and fix what they thought the issues was, ecu update.

Car is a dd for me so sending the ecu back had to be planned and wasn't able to do it till last week. I confirmed with Jerry that I did not want any future issues and notified that he had changed the tune to be less aggressive and he has not experience any issues since. I only have around 100 miles on the car since and cross my fingers no issues yet. I assume he adjusted timing

The car is strong, no need for a Dyno run. just don't have the time for it. The butt dyno is telling me my car is significantly faster and just pulls forever. I don't have LSD and my tires spin up to third gear with traction on. More than plenty for the streets. I'm adding high flow cats and hopefully I don't lose that much power. The smell is getting to me.

The tune makes the car something else. For those not tuned, take a drive in a car that is and it's a easy decesion
Originally Posted by Rock
So what ever happened to your plug issue? I thought you went back to stock.

What is different with the new tune that will prevent you from running into the same problem?
Old 06-12-2013, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
tunes and power r great but if are tire spinning thru half your gears whats the point
Old 06-12-2013, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by drop997stop
I have an idiot local dealer and they could not find anything wrong and fix what they thought the issues was, ecu update.

Car is a dd for me so sending the ecu back had to be planned and wasn't able to do it till last week. I confirmed with Jerry that I did not want any future issues and notified that he had changed the tune to be less aggressive and he has not experience any issues since. I only have around 100 miles on the car since and cross my fingers no issues yet. I assume he adjusted timing

The car is strong, no need for a Dyno run. just don't have the time for it. The butt dyno is telling me my car is significantly faster and just pulls forever. I don't have LSD and my tires spin up to third gear with traction on. More than plenty for the streets. I'm adding high flow cats and hopefully I don't lose that much power. The smell is getting to me.

The tune makes the car something else. For those not tuned, take a drive in a car that is and it's a easy decesion

Which high flow cats you getting? 200 cell? If you dont mind sharing, where you getting them from?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Renntech E63S
Originally Posted by vdubpower
tunes and power r great but if are tire spinning thru half your gears whats the point
agree. if you don't have a LSD, a tune will only provide very limited usable power.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:13 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
you got ahold of jerry wow
Old 06-13-2013, 01:29 AM

Lsd

I disagree. There is plenty of usable power. I don't track or race or do launches with my car. Car was not meant for that. When I need to go the car does that with the greatest of ease The question is your car tuned? If it was you would know .

High flow cats are hard to come by in Cali, nobody wold sell them to you, I have ordered stainless works. The run their cats on some 700 hp cts v and work fine

Yes, I got Jerry to email me back. Confirmed his new tune can accommodate car bypass, wasn't easy, my job relys on me to get hold of people, success
Originally Posted by Traffic53
agree. if you don't have a LSD, a tune will only provide very limited usable power.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by drop997stop
I disagree. There is plenty of usable power. I don't track or race or do launches with my car. Car was not meant for that. When I need to go the car does that with the greatest of ease The question is your car tuned? If it was you would know .

High flow cats are hard to come by in Cali, nobody wold sell them to you, I have ordered stainless works. The run their cats on some 700 hp cts v and work fine

Yes, I got Jerry to email me back. Confirmed his new tune can accommodate car bypass, wasn't easy, my job relys on me to get hold of people, success
stalker
Old 06-13-2013, 04:33 PM

second

thats my second job, why did you see me outside your house
Originally Posted by Zod
stalker
Old 06-13-2013, 08:33 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
lol, whats the difference between a eurocharged stage 1 & 2 tune? just trying to figure out what i have