Sponsored by:

Has anyone dealt with Carmarka Dubai?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 09:30 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
2014 E63S Sedan
Has anyone dealt with Carmarka Dubai?

Came across them while on Instagram. They also seem to be selling on eBay. Anyone ever use them or have heard of them? Pricing seems to be fairly reasonable.

View this post on Instagram

View this post on Instagram
Old 10-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
E63s-summer/GLE63s-winter
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm about to order the front lip, rear diffuser and side extensions. But I'm nervous. Their ebay feedback is all good.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63
Dubai....don't have to deal with patent and design infringement suits (or whatever its called)....If the price is right, don't see why not imo
Old 10-11-2017, 06:19 PM

Well I did it. ordered the front lip, rear diffuser and side extensions. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:16 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
2014 E63S Sedan
Originally Posted by byroll01
Well I did it. ordered the front lip, rear diffuser and side extensions. I'll let you know how it goes.

How much did you end up getting charged with shipping? Hopefully everything works out
Old 10-11-2017, 10:40 PM

Total for all 3 was just over $1800. barely more than a rear diffuser shipped from the vendors on this site. I just couldn't pass it up. plus I can use my factory exhaust tips.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:14 AM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
GTR
He is good guy. No scam. Might be quality issues if he does not control himself.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:17 AM

Received 458 Likes on 202 Posts
2007 e350 sport. 2010 350 4matic sport. Worlds first W212 E63R self built.
Originally Posted by mj_39
Came across them while on Instagram. They also seem to be selling on eBay. Anyone ever use them or have heard of them? Pricing seems to be fairly reasonable.

https://instagram.com/p/BUPArmDDb9f/

https://instagram.com/p/BUPALYYDLN8/
wish they made a front lip that doesn't have that upright wing on the sides. Ughh not a fan. Maybe something that just stops at the end of the bumper, or loops around the bumper almost and acts like a front mudflap/wind deflecter idk. Anyone know a front lip that's diff then this one without that flip up
Old 10-15-2017, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6.2 V8 E63
Total for all 3 was just over $1800. barely more than a rear diffuser shipped from the vendors on this site. I just couldn't pass it up. plus I can use my factory exhaust tips.
I bought from him in 2016, they are still solid. Great quality, however I do not recommend buying the side mirrors from him. Absolute garbage. The transparent film gets ruined in 3-5 weeks.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:06 AM

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts
2014 E550 4MATIC TUNED - Turbo Upgraded Stage 3
Originally Posted by Xeveria
I bought from him in 2016, they are still solid. Great quality, however I do not recommend buying the side mirrors from him. Absolute garbage. The transparent film gets ruined in 3-5 weeks.
Just saw his Instagram pics. Lots of parts are from Taiwan or China.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:16 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2014 E63S
how was the quality and fitment. I'm thinking about a spoiler and rear defuser. Ready to pull the trigger.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan Book
how was the quality and fitment. I'm thinking about a spoiler and rear defuser. Ready to pull the trigger.
Quality was as good as any I've seen. Spoiler fitment is unknown but for the rear diffuser it was decent. IDK if you plan to install it yourself or use a pro. Bumper removal is required. You must drill out rivets to remove the OEM diffuser and tips. As for install this was the most difficult of all the parts I had. Mostly because you can only use screws on the sides. along the rear you have to use push lock clips. its difficult to find the correct ones since the tabs on the CF piece are all different shapes. I had to dremel many of them to get the shape right. Also they are brittle. next problem is if you want to use your OEM tips you will have to get creative. my car has the hands free foot trunk opener so that's a hurdle to keep it as well. screws, bolts, plastics spacers and using the screw that holds the center diffuser fin all were needed
and I'm happy with the outcome. last "problem" was there were some gaps (quite a few). He did warn me I would need to run some black silicone around where it meets the bumper, I guess I just wasn't prepared for how much. When all is said and done I am very happy with it. No one would know about any of the things I just said because the finished product looks perfect.

Not sure how I managed to drop the picture right in the middle like that. lol
Old 10-18-2018, 11:17 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2014 E63S
Quality was as good as any I've seen. Spoiler fitment is unknown but for the rear diffuser it was decent. IDK if you plan to install it yourself or use a pro. Bumper removal is required. You must drill out rivets to remove the OEM diffuser and tips. As for install this was the most difficult of all the parts I had. Mostly because you can only use screws on the sides. along the rear you have to use push lock clips. its difficult to find the correct ones since the tabs on the CF piece are all different shapes. I had to dremel many of them to get the shape right. Also they are brittle. next problem is if you want to use your OEM tips you will have to get creative. my car has the hands free foot trunk opener so that's a hurdle to keep it as well. screws, bolts, plastics spacers and using the screw that holds the center diffuser fin all were needed
and I'm happy with the outcome. last "problem" was there were some gaps (quite a few). He did warn me I would need to run some black silicone around where it meets the bumper, I guess I just wasn't prepared for how much. When all is said and done I am very happy with it. No one would know about any of the things I just said because the finished product looks perfect.

Thank you for your reply!
Sounds easy enough, just time and patience. Did you run the bead of silicone on the back side of the defuser? Also, Were you able to re use old clips, anything you recommend I buy besides the black silicone.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan Book
Thank you for your reply!
Sounds easy enough, just time and patience. Did you run the bead of silicone on the back side of the defuser? Also, Were you able to re use old clips, anything you recommend I buy besides the black silicone.
Wow. sorry for the delayed response. life got crazy for a bit there. Broke up with ex, got a new girl and opened my new Domino's. lol

I tried lots of clips as you can see from the picture. I found the ones on the bottom worked best. I had to file the tabs narrower on the carbon and these slid on pretty well. that's the box next to them with the part number.

Old 01-19-2019, 03:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 111 Posts
E63s AMG

That looks pretty good. How’s it holding up and any pics installed on your vehicle?