C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

Renntech ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by SGC
My New Year's resolution is going out the window.

BlackBenz, I knew the you wouldn't be able to help yourself from chiming in.

When did you become an authority on drag racing. Remember you claimed that you hadn't been to the track in years, and also claimed that your car was going to run 9s at your track rental; unfortunately, you couldn't get out of the 11s. The only thing preventing your car from running properly was your boat load of excuses..."my car was backfiring"... "I didn't want to break an axle"...on and on.

Also, the driver of the car that you are ridiculing like a child owns Renntech, can buy and sell you a 1000 times over, and doesn't need your approval. Even the way he drove the car, he trapped more than your stripped out sled has ever trapped.

Must I remind you again that you couldn't lay off your keyboard long enough to get your skeleton of a CLK to run properly for your track rental, and now you pipe-in when you don't have a clue as usual. In addition, you showed your real colors when you backed out from attending my track rental to prove up your babble, even though I agreed to pay for your trip.

Also, .2 tenths from skinnies - you are dreaming. So let me get this straight, in your mind putting skinnies on a car means its not full weight, but you can strip out your CLK, including the seats, and you claim it is full weight. What a clown.

Regarding the "race gas" tune that your claiming Renntech is using that it doesn't offer to customers (according to you), I guess that would prove that RENNtech doesn't use a "canned tune".

Sell your back-firing, stripped out sled and get a new 63TT Benz so your comments might have a sliver of relevance in this thread.
So because this guy can supposedly "buy and sell" Ahmad a 1000 times over means what? That he's a better person? I'll quote my good friend Tony Montana and his take on how some achieved their wealth........

"That's because for seventy five years you've been F@*cking everybody"

Last edited by MarkoCL65; 02-29-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:49 AM
SGC

2006 CL65
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
So because this guy can supposedly "buy and sell" Ahmad a 1000 times over means what? That he's a better person? I'll quote my good friend Tony Montana and his take on how some achieved their wealth........

"That's because for thirty years you've been F@*cking everybody"

You can take my response any way you want.

I didn't realize Ahmad needed help in this thread; however, there are similarities between the two of you.

Both angry about Renntech results, even though you reached out to Renntech for help a few times.

You guys make a great team.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
So much false info I don't know where to begin.

My post was very relevant and had nothing to do with you. Of course you had to make it personal and go on your childish rant.

I'm not an authority on drag Racing. I just know you aren't supposed to do a burnout in the water lmao. So he has alot of money, what does that have to do with driving??? He is definitely not an authority on drag racing despite selling and trying to showcase his overpriced performace products at the strip.

I haven't received my custom parts yet and I never said the car was "backfiring". I thought someone that had a clue about cars would know the difference between a misfire and a backfire. Showing your true knowledge level. And yes my car trapped 130.7 on 7 cylinders with a 2.6 60'. If you knew about drag Racing you could do the math on the et. And btw my Clk had race seats and to half of back seats removed. Hardly stripped out like running without a trunk lmao (like the SLR you ran). Why are you so concerned with my car???

I never said skinnies are woRth 0.2s that was someone else. And they must be worth something or why would they be on the Rt CLS??? I never claimed my car to be full weight. You claimed in this thread the CLS is full weight when it clearly isn't! What else are you hiding?

I didn't claim anything about Rt tunes was just asking legitimate questions. But of course you got your panties in a bunch. And if the car is dyno tuned like you are implying it doesn't prove anything about RT writing the file themselves now does it? And it also doesn't aswer the question of whether customers get the same tune. But it's typical of you to ignore legitimate questions and use personal attacks to get away from the topic at hand.

And regarding your Rediculous post you made in my thread about renting MIR for a grand and making $6000 off my friends... That might be what you do at pbir (and based on your post I wouldn't e surprised if you do which is why you deleted your post) but give MIR a call and see how much it really costs before running your mouth like you always do. $100/car on weekdays during race season and $200/car on weekends.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 02-29-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:07 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by SGC
Vic,

You're right, can't trap 131+ mph with only a tune. It takes over 600 to the wheels to trap 131 plus in a CLS.

Its my understanding that the car has a tune, downpipes w/high flow cats (200 cell) and intercooler upgrade.

Stock air box, stock turbos, full weight, etc.

No broken driveshafts, but broke an axle shaft about three weeks ago. More people will experience this if they track their cars and make decent power with a tune.

The axle shafts appear to be a weak link.
Quoted before you edit your post. Full weight with skinnies??? False advertisement with video proof. Real question is what else are you hiding like usual

Funny you mention breaking axles and how more people will experience this if they track their cars and make decent power yet say its an excuse when I didn't launch my car because of that problem
Old 02-29-2012, 07:44 AM
SGC

2006 CL65
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Quoted before you edit your post. Full weight with skinnies??? False advertisement with video proof. Real question is what else are you hiding like usual

Funny you mention breaking axles and how more people will experience this if they track their cars and make decent power yet say its an excuse when I didn't launch my car because of that problem
Moronic response as usual.

Sherlock Holmes, if you had the mental ability to think things through you would realize that I posted the video of the CLS in this thread that clearly shows the car with skinnies. Any idiot could see it had skinnies within two seconds of watching...well maybe not. As such, nothing to hide.

Weight reduction from skinnies...hmm... maybe 15 lbs. Equivalent to about 2-3 gallons of gas. So if I run a 1/4 tank of gas, I'm not full weight, but you strip your interior and tried to hide that fact. What a peckerhead.

Breaking axles is part of the game if you want to race unless you're a pu**y. You have stripped out your car, made all sorts of mods and now you don't want to break a nail, I mean an axle. Stop making excuses.

Last edited by SGC; 02-29-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:06 AM
SGC

2006 CL65
So much false info I don't know where to begin.

My post was very relevant and had nothing to do with you. Of course you had to make it personal and go on your childish rant.

I'm not an authority on drag Racing. I just know you aren't supposed to do a burnout in the water lmao. So he has alot of money, what does that have to do with driving??? He is definitely not an authority on drag racing despite selling and trying to showcase his overpriced performace products at the strip. .

First accurate thing you said, I agree with you that you are not an authority on drag racing.

Overpriced? Depends on if you want to go fast. How much money and time do you have in your car.

I haven't received my custom parts yet and I never said the car was "backfiring". I thought someone that had a clue about cars would know the difference between a misfire and a backfire. Showing your true knowledge level. And yes my car trapped 130.7 on 7 cylinders with a 2.6 60'. If you knew about drag Racing you could do the math on the et. And btw my Clk had race seats and to half of back seats removed. Hardly stripped out like running without a trunk lmao (like the SLR you ran). Why are you so concerned with my car???[/COLOR]I never said skinnies are woRth 0.2s that was someone else. And they must be worth something or why would they be on the Rt CLS??? I never claimed my car to be full weight. You claimed in this thread the CLS is full weight when it clearly isn't! What else are you hiding?
Custom Parts..wow can't wait to hear about this. Stop hiding your custom parts..tell everyone what they are.....

Excuses: Misfire or backfire, either way, they are excuses and nonsense. You get your best trap speed ever and expect anyone to believe you were running on 7 cylinders. What a clown.

Weight: Finally, you come clean about gutting your car. Regarding the SLR, the goal was to get in the 9s. Weight was taken out and we did get in the 9s. Mission accomplished. I didn't run my mouth on this forum about going 9s and run 11s like you.

Skinnies: Dummy, again I posted the video showing the skinnies. Nothing to hide. Again, your brillance shines through, weight reduction from skinnies...hmm... maybe 15 lbs. Equivalent to about 2-3 gallons of gas. So if I run a 1/4 tank of gas, I'm not full weight, but you gut your interior and tried to hide it claiming full weight interior. Who is hiding information?

I didn't claim anything about Rt tunes was just asking legitimate questions. But of course you got your panties in a bunch. And if the car is dyno tuned like you are implying it doesn't prove anything about RT writing the file themselves now does it? And it also doesn't aswer the question of whether customers get the same tune. But it's typical of you to ignore legitimate questions and use personal attacks to get away from the topic at hand.

I'll say it slowly so it sinks in...... R e n n t e c h c u s t o m e r s c a n g e t c u s to m t u n e s, n o t o n e s i z e f i t s a l l.

Last edited by SGC; 02-29-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS 63 AMG
Originally Posted by SGC
Also, .2 tenths from skinnies - you are dreaming.
No sir! not dreaming at all. Skinny's are worth .25 tenths on my ZO6 and that is proven several times with back to back testing at the track. Now, my ZO6 is an 8 second car so gains from skinny's will be greater on a car running this fast, but I still think that the skinny's on the 10.90 Renntech car are worth at least .15 tenths otherwise they wouldn't be running them. Period!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 AM

2012 CLS 63 AMG
Originally Posted by SGC
Weight reduction from skinnies...hmm... maybe 15 lbs. Equivalent to about 2-3 gallons of gas.
While we are all here bench racing I just wanted to clarify... 15 lbs saved on unsprung weight is huge and not exactly equivalent to 2-3 gallons of fuel.
I think the weight savings is greater than 15 lbs though... or maybe not?
I know my weight savings from skinnys on my ZO6 is 28 lbs (unsprung weight)

Just keeping it real
Old 02-29-2012, 09:15 AM

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Ready2roll
While we are all here bench racing I just wanted to clarify... 15 lbs saved on unsprung weight is huge and not exactly equivalent to 2-3 gallons of fuel.

Just keeping it real
I would love to learn more about your Z06, sounds like a freaking rocket ship. My buddies saddest day was when he sold his pristine '04 for a problematic BMW sedan (I warned him).

I think ~20lbs savings (taking the middle road between 15 and 28) skinnies on a 3100lbs car make a more significant difference than a 4200lbs CLS63. But I'm no authority on drag racing.

Looking at the vid in Fullscreen highest quality, the 'skinnies' look a lot like typical Benz spares. At least they're factory parts . Not that it means anything to the haters.

And to the OP, there are a handful of tuners to choose from.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by SGC
Moronic response as usual.

Sherlock Holmes, if you had the mental ability to think things through you would realize that I posted the video of the CLS in this thread that clearly shows the car with skinnies. Any idiot could see it had skinnies within two seconds of watching...well maybe not. As such, nothing to hide.

Weight reduction from skinnies...hmm... maybe 15 lbs. Equivalent to about 2-3 gallons of gas. So if I run a 1/4 tank of gas, I'm not full weight, but you strip your interior and tried to hide that fact. What a peckerhead.

Breaking axles is part of the game if you want to race unless your a pu**y. You have stripped out your car, made all sorts of mods and now you don't want to break a nail, I mean an axle. Stop making excuses.
Full weight means full weight. You put skinnies on a car and claim fullweight. That is rediculous. And don't try to play it off, you know rotating mass is worth alot more. It's just straight up false advertising like making people believe the custom dyno tuned CLS shop car is same tune you sell to customers.

I've never said my car was full weight or hid anything. Top half of back seats weigh maybe 25lbs. Race seats save max 100lbs on my car. Cf hood ddidn't save more than 15lbs if that.

I've been breaking axles since before you stepped foot on a track After breaking #5 I didn't want to try to leave hard unless car was running right which it wasn't. I'm looking to change my setup soon.

Here is vid of #3 from 2008

Originally Posted by SGC
First accurate thing you said, I agree with you that you are not an authority on drag racing.

Overpriced? Depends on if you want to go fast. How much money and time do you have in your car.

Custom Parts..wow can't wait to hear about this. Stop hiding your custom parts..tell everyone what they are.....

Excuses: Misfire or backfire, either way, they are excuses and nonsense. You get your best trap speed ever and expect anyone to believe you were running on 7 cylinders. What a clown.

Weight: Finally, you come clean about gutting your car. Regarding the SLR, the goal was to get in the 9s. Weight was taken out and we did get in the 9s. Mission accomplished. I didn't run my mouth on this forum about going 9s and run 11s like you.

Skinnies: Dummy, again I posted the video showing the skinnies. Nothing to hide. Again, your brillance shines through, weight reduction from skinnies...hmm... maybe 15 lbs. Equivalent to about 2-3 gallons of gas. So if I run a 1/4 tank of gas, I'm not full weight, but you gut your interior and tried to hide it claiming full weight interior. Who is hiding information?

I'll say it slowly so it sinks in...... R e n n t e c h c u s t o m e r s c a n g e t c u s to m t u n e s, n o t o n e s i z e f i t s a l l.
I can tell you I have less money in mods on my car than the guy with the SLR got raped on the suspension for. For as much money as he paid that car should be going ALOT faster and not need to remove the trunk

I've posted what I'm doing many many times. Not hiding anything. Built motor, bigger blower, axles, and diff.

Don't need you to believe anything. I know what happened and you will see soon once it is running right. My sig clearly states in big bold letters what changed on my car since last time out. It is making alot more power than before.

Back on topic and stop bringing up my car to get away from the topic at hand... You pretending like the tune you sell to mail in customers is the same as the one on the shop CLS and they would get the same performance. You should put a disclaimer that it is a tweaked tune and not what you are selling. Also you might want to disclose all the other mods you seem to always leave out.

Just keeping it real
Finally someone that knows what they are talking about!
Attached Thumbnails Renntech ECU Upgrade-broken.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 AM

CL65
Originally Posted by SGC
You can take my response any way you want.

I didn't realize Ahmad needed help in this thread; however, there are similarities between the two of you.

Both angry about Renntech results, even though you reached out to Renntech for help a few times.

You guys make a great team.
Nobody is angry about anything. I gave props to you for running great times on numerous occasions. Unfortunately I know the whole story about what goes on at Renntech (despite the fact that this company has it's employees, and some customers who want to try "prototype" items, sign a substantially threatening non-disclosure agreement). You see, it's kind of like watching your favorite **** scene after finding out the actor in the scene has done gay ****. You just can't look at him or watch that scene the same way as before, you know what I mean? No anger. That's the way the majority of us, who know the real deal, look at Renntech. We appreciate the accomplishments, but wouldn't want any part of it (misrepresentation on a forum established to help its members by sharing facts in order to promote the shop)
Methanol injection, modified Black Series turbos, no cats, extreme weight reduction, Maybach rear end gear are mods that should be disclosed if you're going to post here and be a part of the community. Btw I talked to the guy who made your TCU file for that, and the guy who installed the turbos. And the shop that modified them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the cat's outta the bag. Way out.

But I understand that with all these high dollar items thrown on your car for free, you display loyalty. I don't hold anything against you and understand the situation you're in. I personally don't agree with it, but don't judge anyone for the choices they make. I want to congratulate you again for setting an incredible record for Mercedes Benz performance and putting us on the map. They couldn't have done it without you and they know it. That's why all these awesome "prototype" parts keep finding their way onto your car.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:35 AM

2012 CLS 63 AMG
Originally Posted by EcruisinUSA
I would love to learn more about your Z06, sounds like a freaking rocket ship.
Okay since you asked

I'm always doing something to this car. I've dumped way more money into it than I should have, but I have lots of love for this car.

My new System Forged wheels shipped today. I'm excited
They are a Mesh 8 design with carbon fiber face, black lips and red pin stripe. I can't wait to get them on the car.

I also installed a new ZR1 carbon fiber roof and Halo
New ZR1 side skirts and front splitter and ZR1 front fenders, and ZO7 Carbon Hood

Dallas Performance built the forged engine for me consisting of the following
Internal Engine Parts
Darton Sleeved LS7 block
Ragin Racin ported heads
Ragin Racin blower cam
Callies Forged LS7 Crankshaft
Callies Forged H-Beam Rods
ARP2000 Rod Bolts
Wiseco Dish Pistons 9.6:1 CR
Moly Piston Skirt Coatings
Tool Steel piston pins for FI
Total Seal Piston Rings for FI
ACL Coated Main and Rod Bearings
ARP Main Studs
ARP2000 Cylinder Head Studs
New LS7 Hydraulic Roller Lifters

Other Features
RPM Transmission Auto Conversion with Level 7 4L80 transmission
C6Z06 Diff, Micropolished, 300m lh/rh shafts
Precision Industries triple disk converter/3200 stall
B&M trans cooler
DeWitts Radiator
Drive Shaft Shop 1000HP Axles
Dallas Performance fuel system
Dallas Performance/Alky Control Methanol Injection
A&A supercharger kit with Vortech YSi blower
8 rib system
Cartek flip Drive System
Racing Brake 2 piece brake rotors
Kooks/Zip stepped headers - have been ceramic coated
Speed Density tuning by Taylor Sims/Dallas Performance

Eveytime I bring the car to the track it produces low 9's with a best of 9.08 @ 153

I have the car at RPM transmissions again right now having a trans brake installed. Once that's done consistent 8's will be super easy.

Keep in mind this is a street driven car, I drive it nearly every day. No roll cage, no race car BS. It's a true street car

The shame of it all is I've invested so much damn money in this thing that I could have bought a nice used Murcielago. Anyone want to trade?

Here's some older pics with my HRE wheels and ZO6 fenders. I'll get some more recent pics for you guys when my car gets back home and I mount the new wheels up.

Sorry for the thread hijack
Attached Thumbnails Renntech ECU Upgrade-908.jpg   Renntech ECU Upgrade-1000hp.jpg   Renntech ECU Upgrade-dsc_0527.jpg   Renntech ECU Upgrade-dsc_0509.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Nobody is angry about anything. I gave props to you for running great times on numerous occasions. Unfortunately I know the whole story about what goes on at Renntech (despite the fact that this company has it's employees, and some customers who want to try "prototype" items, sign a substantially threatening non-disclosure agreement). You see, it's kind of like watching your favorite **** scene after finding out the actor in the scene has done gay ****. You just can't look at him or watch that scene the same way as before, you know what I mean? No anger. That's the way the majority of us, who know the real deal, look at Renntech. We appreciate the accomplishments, but wouldn't want any part of it (misrepresentation on a forum established to help its members by sharing facts in order to promote the shop)
Methanol injection, modified Black Series turbos, no cats, extreme weight reduction, Maybach rear end gear are mods that should be disclosed if you're going to post here and be a part of the community. Btw I talked to the guy who made your TCU file for that, and the guy who installed the turbos. And the shop that modified them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the cat's outta the bag. Way out.
But I understand that with all these high dollar items thrown on your car for free, you display loyalty. I don't hold anything against you and understand the situation you're in. I personally don't agree with it, but don't judge anyone for the choices they make. I want to congratulate you again for setting an incredible record for Mercedes Benz performance and putting us on the map. They couldn't have done it without you and they know it. That's why all these awesome "prototype" parts keep finding their way onto your car.
Damn....
No wonder it traps nearly 140's. Much respect for the innovation but at least don't specify it's just tune, airbox, coolers and a few other adjustments...

Last edited by V12Godspeed; 02-29-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:43 AM

2005 E55 AMG
Okay since you asked

I'm always doing something to this car. I've dumped way more money into it than I should have, but I have lots of love for this car.

My new System Forged wheels shipped today. I'm excited
They are a Mesh 8 design with carbon fiber face, black lips and red pin stripe. I can't wait to get them on the car.

I also installed a new ZR1 carbon fiber roof and Halo
New ZR1 side skirts and front splitter and ZR1 front fenders, and ZO7 Carbon Hood

Dallas Performance built the forged engine for me consisting of the following
Internal Engine Parts
Darton Sleeved LS7 block
Ragin Racin ported heads
Ragin Racin blower cam
Callies Forged LS7 Crankshaft
Callies Forged H-Beam Rods
ARP2000 Rod Bolts
Wiseco Dish Pistons 9.6:1 CR
Moly Piston Skirt Coatings
Tool Steel piston pins for FI
Total Seal Piston Rings for FI
ACL Coated Main and Rod Bearings
ARP Main Studs
ARP2000 Cylinder Head Studs
New LS7 Hydraulic Roller Lifters

Other Features
RPM Transmission Auto Conversion with Level 7 4L80 transmission
C6Z06 Diff, Micropolished, 300m lh/rh shafts
Precision Industries triple disk converter/3200 stall
B&M trans cooler
DeWitts Radiator
Drive Shaft Shop 1000HP Axles
Dallas Performance fuel system
Dallas Performance/Alky Control Methanol Injection
A&A supercharger kit with Vortech YSi blower
8 rib system
Cartek flip Drive System
Racing Brake 2 piece brake rotors
Kooks/Zip stepped headers - have been ceramic coated
Speed Density tuning by Taylor Sims/Dallas Performance

Eveytime I bring the car to the track it produces low 9's with a best of 9.08 @ 153

I have the car at RPM transmissions again right now having a trans brake installed. Once that's done consistent 8's will be super easy.

Keep in mind this is a street driven car, I drive it nearly every day. No roll cage, no race car BS. It's a true street car

The shame of it all is I've invested so much damn money in this thing that I could have bought a nice used Murcielago. Anyone want to trade?

Here's some older pics with my HRE wheels and ZO6 fenders. I'll get some more recent pics for you guys when my car gets back home and I mount the new wheels up.

Sorry for the thread hijack
Oh my god, man. I assumed you started with a C5 since it usually takes a number of years, truck loads of greenbacks, and multiple setup iterations before someone nails consistent low 9s in a street car. RPM, DSS, A&A - these are all keywords that tell me you took the right avenues to get you where you are. The only disappointing thing is the 4L80 conversion. I was really hoping that you were rowing it yourself. But unless you're a pro drivin' sum*****, that would sacrifice a lot on the strip so I understand. What a monster...
Old 02-29-2012, 09:48 AM

2012 CLS 63 AMG
Oh my god, man. I assumed you started with a C5 since it usually takes a number of years, truck loads of greenbacks, and multiple setup iterations before someone nails consistent low 9s in a street car. RPM, DSS, A&A - these are all keywords that tell me you took the right avenues to get you where you are. The only disappointing thing is the 4L80 conversion. I was really hoping that you were rowing it yourself. But unless you're a pro drivin' sum*****, that would sacrifice a lot on the strip so I understand. What a monster...
Well, I've bought the car new in 2007 and it's been a work in progress ever since. I've been thru multiple setups to get where I'm at. The 4L80 is the only way to go on these cars with 1000 RWHP. All of the fastest ZO6's in the world are all running auto tranny's.

and speaking of truck loads of greenbacks.... over 200k dumped into this thing over the years, but I must say it's a fine work of art and engineering. Nothing but the best in this car and I can drive it anywhere. There's something to be said for that!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy

Very well put. Hidden mods and stripped. No wonder he keeps accusing me! Haha
Old 02-29-2012, 09:56 AM

CL65
I think they call that "the pot calling the kettle black"..........
Old 02-29-2012, 10:05 AM

2005 E55 AMG
Now, I've been following this somewhat closely and I'm not sure how you get hidden mods and stripped from this thread.

What hidden mods? Their public news blog says the first passes in the low 11s were tune-only. Exhaust mods (plus tune, obviously) got it into the 10s. Then this weekend it again ran 10s but ran higher traps, due to further tuning, and the video was posted showing that it was running wheels other than OEM CLS63 front wheels (skinnies or MBZ spares, TBD). There were no hidden mods - they were disclosed for all to see, and changing wheels isn't stripping a car. I've never stripped a car myself, but I know for sure it goes a lot further than R/R lugnuts.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 AM

2012 CLS 63 AMG
Now, I've been following this somewhat closely and I'm not sure how you get hidden mods and stripped from this thread.

What hidden mods? Their public news blog says the first passes in the low 11s were tune-only. Exhaust mods (plus tune, obviously) got it into the 10s. Then this weekend it again ran 10s but ran higher traps, due to further tuning, and the video was posted showing that it was running wheels other than OEM CLS63 front wheels (skinnies or MBZ spares, TBD). There were no hidden mods - they were disclosed for all to see, and changing wheels isn't stripping a car. I've never stripped a car myself, but I know for sure it goes a lot further than R/R lugnuts.
The car had a custom tune (obviously not the mail order tune they put on everyone else's car) it also had down pipes, high flow 200 cel cats, larger intercoolers and also skinnys. Who knows what else? Mixed race gas? Not accusing... just saying
Old 02-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I think they call that "the pot calling the kettle black"..........
Loll yup! And don't forget about the ceramic brakes and cf driveshaft. Can't believe the nerve of this guy. He will probably have the mods delete the posts but I hope he actually responds
Old 02-29-2012, 10:10 AM
SGC

2006 CL65

You are in fantasy land as usual.

Remember you b*tched out when I invited you to inspect my car at the standing mile in Miami . You supposedly flew down, but got too drunk the night before and couldn't make it. Maybe you were watching gay ****.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy

I'm talking about sgc Cl65. If he lied about his car why should we believe he hadn't lied about others? I didn't day the CLS was stripped. I said its not full weight, big difference
Old 02-29-2012, 10:12 AM
SGC

2006 CL65
Loll yup! And don't forget about the ceramic brakes and cf driveshaft. Can't believe the nerve of this guy. He will probably have the mods delete the posts but I hope he actually responds
When I went 10.27 in the CL, everyone knew I had ceramic brakes and a carbon fiber driveshaft since I posted same -- dumb*ss.

Wrong again.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
The car had a custom tune (obviously not the mail order tune they put on everyone else's car) it also had down pipes, high flow 200 cel cats, larger intercoolers and also skinnys. Who knows what else? Mixed race gas? Not accusing... just saying
Yup
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 AM

2005 E55 AMG
No, you are accusing. And it's getting people all riled up.

Nobody (yet) said the customer tune goes 10s.

Right from their advertised product page (why doesn't anyone else just look at their published things??):

"...an astonishing 669 HP and 734 lb/ft at the crank! This allows the CLS 63 to run the quarter mile on D.O.T. street tires in an impressive 11.3 seconds at 125 mph with 0-60 mph coming in a mere 3.4 seconds."

That sounds completely legitimate to me. Your posted times (11.3@126 but correct me if I'm wrong), in better weather, back this up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Renntech ECU Upgrade