C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Need Advice on Adding More Power to HPS SC

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I bet once I make my last post of my dyno results (with witnesses) and my lap times, 0-60, 1/4, etc.. The C32 haters would go away quietly into the night and mutter to themselves "Why did'nt I trade my car in for a C55"!

Guess what? I'm scheduled to install Renntech headers/high flow cats, exhaust and Quaife LSD this week. Like I said I will challenge ANY C32 to 3 laps around a track or a 1/4 run for PINKS! ANY TAKERS?

After that, I'll still move on to my next project with a 6.3 MB or a Z06.
Are you kidding? I really think your engines already toast bro, there's a reason the C32 guys, E55k, and successfully modded Kleemann cars etc.. Talk smack..... Cause they can....You can't bro! you'll definitely loose any race in your badly abused C55.

That system you have is inferior to all the others, plus your seriously jumping the gun adding/planning more mods to a proverbial "Sinking Ship" you don't even know the severity of damage from the intercooler failure, more than likely catastrophic, since you had your C55 run for weeks, possibly months w/little to NO Coolant

Ran to redline, several times on dyno, and as you've described driving it like a literal wild man countless times... Dude stop throwing good money after bad, cut your losses and wake up!! listen to everybody that you've burdened w/this horror story, scrap this project move on..
Old 02-11-2007, 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
I will challenge ANY C32 to 3 laps around a track or a 1/4 run for PINKS! ANY TAKERS?

After that, I'll still move on to my next project with a 6.3 MB or a Z06.
you watch to much TV
Old 02-11-2007, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C32

Please!...I'd wish I'm that famous that my name would come up. Great free advertising for my custom kit (if I decide to go forth) would'nt it? Now you're getting silly.

Next up for you! When do you want to race for PINKS? I'm ready. As a matter of fact. Since I'm getting so much LOVE from C32 owners, here's my CHALLENGE. I will take on ANY C32 in a quarter mile race or 3 laps around either ButtonWillow or Willow Springs, CA tracks and the winner will take the other's ride for keeps! ITS TIME TO PUT UP or SHUT UP!
You obviously didn't understand my message. Employers google people. If your name eventually points to this thread, your career could be over. Aren't you in some type of management position? This is the best documented proof of moronic judgment that I've seen to date. Most people with such poor judgment don't have the resources that you do, and the ones that do have the enough sense to keep it quiet.

So it now appears that besides having poor judgment, you're delusional. Where are you getting the C32 vs. C55 rivalry from? You think that C32 owners want you to stop because we are scared of there being a W203 with more power than us?! Are you nuts? A C55 with a nice Kleeman/Renntech massage and blower will output more power than a stage 2 C32 -- that's not news. You're posting on a C32/C55 forum, and there happen to be active C32 members replying to you posts. I wouldn't be bothered if there was a C55 blower kit that cost less than a stage 2 package for C32. I've had highly modded cars in the past, and I know better than to over/ghetto modify my W203 like you did. Why do you keep talking about races? This isn't a 1/4 mile drag car, or a track monster. These are cars that we drive to work and to dinner. Sure I like to do a pull every so often, but I didn't mod my car chasing a number.

YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN KIT!?!? BWAHAHAHHAHAA

How disconnected from reality are you? You honestly still think that you're teaching us stuff? Your credibility is already shot. The only thing that this thread has made clear is that you're judgment (and your reading comprehension) STINKS!

Last edited by jgsx; 02-11-2007 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by Thericker
you'll definitely loose any race in your badly abused C55.

That system you have is inferior to all the others, plus your seriously jumping the gun adding/planning more mods to a proverbial "Sinking Ship" you don't even know the severity of damage from the intercooler failure, more than likely catastrophic, since you had your C55 run for weeks, possibly months w/little to NO Coolant
You could be right about running without any coolant for possibly months since I finally opened the cap last week for the first time after scraping a few knuckles. BUT the Kleemann low boost kit does not even come with an intercooler. I also added PTE's 160F T-STAT and the early fan turn-on to protect the engine. The MeH20 kit came much later. It emptied out so fast most likely because I had no coolant in the core. I know I'm on dangerous ground but I wonder if I would have made 425rwhp if there WERE intercoolant in the core/tank? Remember that Jessie DID get 426-438rwtq with no coolant.
Other than the SC kit, everything else I added are from established automotive performance companies or individuals.

As long as my engine doesn't blow up, I still think I can whip ANY C32 regardless of how heavily modded they are around the track or drag. With the Renntech headers/hi-flow cats/exhaust and Quaife setup coming this week I might as well give them 1/2 lap head start.

I have yet to see a dyno chart on a C32 with over 380rwhp so why do you think that they have a chance? The cars weigh the same and the suspension on the C55 is superior.

Last edited by AMGSC; 02-11-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/181292-finally-tens-10-745-132-21-a.html

Go learn a lesson...
Old 02-11-2007, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by Kev04C320
Hmmm...That is very impressive. Now I wonder if that E would outrun a TT'd Z06. I think not.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Hmmm...That is very impressive. Now I wonder if that E would outrun a TT'd Z06. I think not.
E55 is a sporty LUXURY SEDAN. The last time I checked a Z06 is a SPORTS COUPE. Different category and impossible to compare. You can always a get C6 with the 6 speed auto and send it to Lingenfelter. 6-8 weeks later, voila, 750hp twin turbo setup.....
Old 02-11-2007, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You could be right about running without any coolant for possibly months since I finally opened the cap last week for the first time after scraping a few knuckles. BUT the Kleemann low boost kit does not even come with an intercooler. I also added PTE's 160F T-STAT and the early fan turn-on to protect the engine. The MeH20 kit came much later. It emptied out so fast most likely because I had no coolant in the core. I know I'm on dangerous ground but I wonder if I would have made 425rwhp if there WERE intercoolant in the core/tank? Remember that Jessie DID get 426-438rwtq with no coolant.
Other than the SC kit, everything else I added are from established automotive performance companies or individuals.

As long as my engine doesn't blow up, I still think I can whip ANY C32 regardless of how heavily modded they are around the track or drag. With the Renntech headers/hi-flow cats/exhaust and Quaife setup coming this week I might as well give them 1/2 lap head start.

I have yet to see a dyno chart on a C32 with over 380rwhp so why do you think that they have a chance? The cars weigh the same and the suspension on the C55 is superior.

you talk so much Crap... I give you a big L
Old 02-11-2007, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Trekman
Oh come on...Be a Sport. SF isn't too far for a little get together. In fact, My brother lives there. Hell I can pay you a visit as long as you pick out the track. And oh, invite all of your modded C32 buddies. Hell, I'll need a 40 foot container to haul of all these rides to the demolision yard.

Last edited by AMGSC; 02-11-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:29 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
04 E55 B07
Oh come on...Be a Sport. SF isn't too far for a little get together. In fact, My brother lives there. Hell I can pay you a visit as long as you pick out the track. And oh, invite all of your modded C32 buddies. Hell, I'll need a 40 foot container to haul of all these rides to the demolision yard.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
So far, no one, I mean, no one, had ever challenged you to a race in your C55. You're the only one that's tryin' to instigate races with your badly abused car. I wonder who's being owned? Get real and stop making a fool of yourself.

If you read this thread again, people are genuinely trying to give you advice. No one ever tried to stop you from making more power from your car. However, most forum members also recognized that this is an AMG car we're talking about, not a Mustang, Camaro, or Corvette. People want a ride that makes great power, but they also want to roll in style. So, people are trying to tell you how to cut your losses before you've gone too too far. As a car enthusiast, it really does hurt seeing a beautiful car gets butchered. If you don't feel it that way, more props to you. I would treasure my hard earned cash more than you would.

Your car has gone through so much crap that no one in the right mind after reading through this thread will even touch it with a yard stick. It's time to wake up from your fantasy world. *snap finger*
Old 02-11-2007, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Last thing I'm gonna say about this, coolant went directly into your engine, IT DOES NOT EVAPORATE, IT LEAVES A GOOEY RESIDUE INCRUSTING OLD COOLANT ALL OVER YOUR CYLINDERS etc.. the amount of coolant that reserivoir holds as I remember being told by Jim @ mechtech was 1-2 gallons you have at least 2-4 gallons in your engine maybe more...

NOT GOOD water & especially coolant is NEVER good for an engine = HYDRO-LOCK eventually..
Think about it?? do some research on what happens when this crap goes into a hard working engine. Don't believe the hype they told you...
Old 02-11-2007, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Thericker
Last thing I'm gonna say about this, coolant went directly into your engine, IT DOES NOT EVAPORATE, IT LEAVES A GOOEY RESIDUE INCRUSTING OLD COOLANT ALL OVER YOUR CYLINDERS etc.. the amount of coolant that reserivoir holds as I remember being told by Jim @ mechtech was 1-2 gallons you have at least 2-4 gallons in your engine maybe more...

NOT GOOD water & especially coolant is NEVER good for an engine = HYDRO-LOCK eventually..
Think about it?? do some research on what happens when this crap goes into a hard working engine. Don't believe the hype they told you...
So should I get an oil change immediately?
Old 02-11-2007, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
So should I get an oil change immediately?
Yes, that will undo the internal engine damage.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Out Of Control!

Exclamation Update!

I ran out of . I'll be back later so pls someone save me a seat ok? Did anyone want anything at the concession stand. More maybe? Btw i checked earlier for some and they just got some fresh out of the oven.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jgsx
Yes, that will undo the internal engine damage.
All I need is 1 tank of 100 Octane 76 gas followed up by 1 tank of Mobil detergent gasoline and my engine will be clean as a whistle and good as new. You can't scare me:liar:
Old 02-12-2007, 03:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
All I need is 1 tank of 100 Octane 76 gas followed up by 1 tank of Mobil detergent gasoline and my engine will be clean as a whistle and good as new. You can't scare me:liar:
Nope wont help man...What do you think they did to Linhs engine? same thing changed oil, tried to clean up what they could see as far as coolant goo, then what happened it blew/hydro-locked anyway, the damage is irreversible, unless for some unknown reason 98% the coolant didn't go into your engine but ran down the sides & only a little got in, highly unlikely due to your description of no external leaks found.

I'll just make a gentlemens bet w/you it's dead, or going belly up in the next few weeks....Sorry...
Old 02-12-2007, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

dont change the oil, just add some of marvel mystery oil, add some Octane booster with Lead. and use some split fire spark plugs. rev your car up to 8000 RPM should do the trick on cleaning your motor out.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Trekman
Dont worry I will go out to willow when ever he can get his car to run. I think it wont be something to worry about.

I saw his car and his driving... neither was very impressive.

I bet he ran laps in the 1:50's when he was there last. He was down right slow. I never saw him mixing it up with a bunch of 400 hp evo's Sti's C5 Z-06's (granted not driven by great drivers) etc.

I will come on this forum and bow down with serious respect if he can keep up. Until then he just keeps talking a big talk he has never been able to back up.

1:37 or so is the time to beat -- dont be shocked if a second or two falls off that time soon. Lets see it AMGSC..... until then lets not do the oh i will beat any car this side of the Mississippi junk talk.

What he fails to realize is that power really is not THAT important at the track. Its about stopping and turning.

P.S. I hear "prolong" will make it so you dont even need coolant and or oil in your motor. That might clean the motor out and make it have at least 10 more hp near redline!

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 02-12-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
Dont worry I will go out to willow when ever he can get his car to run. I think it wont be something to worry about.

I saw his car and his driving... neither was very impressive.

I bet he ran laps in the 1:50's when he was there last. He was down right slow. I never saw him mixing it up with a bunch of 400 hp evo's Sti's C5 Z-06's (granted not driven by great drivers) etc.

I will come on this forum and bow down with serious respect if he can keep up. Until then he just keeps talking a big talk he has never been able to back up.

1:37 or so is the time to beat -- dont be shocked if a second or two falls off that time soon. Lets see it AMGSC..... until then lets not do the oh i will beat any car this side of the Mississippi junk talk.

What he fails to realize is that power really is not THAT important at the track. Its about stopping and turning.

P.S. I hear "prolong" will make it so you dont even need coolant and or oil in your motor. That might clean the motor out and make it have at least 10 more hp near redline!
What kind of Dope are you smoking? I told you a friend was driving my car since I did'nt have a helmet on that day. He was NOT driving fast but was simply feeling it out for a lap or two. He is also not an experience track driver from what I know.

I've got the Quaife going this week along with Headers, Hi-Flow Cats, Exhaust, 2.65" pulley, 6x Johnson Pump, Super Heavy Duty Intercooler and Brembo 6 piston front/4 piston back brakes.

You may have the edge in terms of driver skills but I bet even a Novice driver like myself would have you waving me by every lap.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
You may have the edge in terms of driver skills but I bet even a Novice driver like myself would have you waving me by every lap.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
What kind of Dope are you smoking? I told you a friend was driving my car since I did'nt have a helmet on that day. He was NOT driving fast but was simply feeling it out for a lap or two. He is also not an experience track driver from what I know.

I've got the Quaife going this week along with Headers, Hi-Flow Cats, Exhaust, 2.65" pulley, 6x Johnson Pump, Super Heavy Duty Intercooler and Brembo 6 piston front/4 piston back brakes.

I've never been, but do have quite a few auto X hounds as friends now in the Vette world, you have a lot to learn, a guy in a pinto or a delivery van for that matter w/driver skill would b-slap you all over any auto X track, if Cyncarvin has half the experience he claims to have you will be history..

Driver Skill is paramount on these courses, besides what gives? do you really think your car is some sort of super car? impervious to the latest intercooler mishap? Now you're throwing smaller pulleyes in the mix w/all these other mods?? you really are a "Glutton for Punishment" aren't you?
Old 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

knowing you... those big spiffy brakes will have axis street pads in them to keep dusting down and to ensure they dont squeek. Then you will moan on and on about how they dont work.

I'll take the lead as I dont want to be behind you when that junk pot of a motor explodes wiht oil and coolant going everywhere.

Are you saying you still are using that hokey HPS blower? So you bought more parts? Good for you. Lets hear about why you picked that brake kit? what are the piston sizes, what pads do you plan to use? Do they work with the existing dust shield or will you just re-build the caliper every year? How about that diff? Have you figured out how to install it? Its not some simple plug and play doo dad. And you plan to add a pulley on a car you just tuned for the existing boost? Clearly SC forgot logic class.....

You win an prize for the worlds most messed up 100k C55. Not sure I would put that on the sig....
Old 02-12-2007, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S

Go take your lithium and depakote. Obviously you're still in a manic state.

CynCarvin32 will be drivin' circles around you if what he claims is true (which I don't doubt that much).
Old 02-12-2007, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by Vadim @ MBLN
Vadim, you should consider this instead of this

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Quick Reply: Need Advice on Adding More Power to HPS SC