Sponsored by:

Eurocharged C43 Tuning sale! Graph attached

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 05:08 PM

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by DameMD
If this is true I am sold. Waiting for time slips.

Also, was said car stock besides the tune or did the car have downpipes and/or exhaust?
Good questions. Good to know.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:10 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S

Originally Posted by ShazV6
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Please post this up!!! Why you holding out on us!! You sir have changed my mind lol

Of course it takes some learning to launch the car but this is all on the same night, got faster and faster as he learned to launch it! far left is the fastest run ! (-: IN A C450 !
Old 05-18-2017, 05:12 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
This was stock car with tune on it.

We did downpipes in January and he's been hurting feelings on the streets.

The car is CURRENTLY in our shop getting a 50shot installed
Old 05-18-2017, 06:48 PM

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts
X3 M40i
I am sold

I will be ordering early part of next week as the car will be parked most of the week. I can't wait.
The following users liked this post:
sales@eurocharged.com (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 07:22 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
I will be ordering early part of next week as the car will be parked most of the week. I can't wait.
If any of you get to line up with an SLC43 tuned, I would love to see the results. I came in a few saturdays ago to tune an SLC43 on the dyno here and lets just say the RWD and 9speed trans felt very fast on the street after I pulled the car off the dyno!
Old 05-18-2017, 07:31 PM

X3 M40i
GLC43 here

I don't run into too many challengers with GLC43. I am just power hungry and have tuned/modified all my cars. I am just excited to be running 12's in a truck. That's still faster than 95% of the cars I encounter on the road.

I mentioned this in another post, and I have to ask here just to confirm. I have about 350 miles on my GLC and I only drive on weekends. Will the GLC43 being new still be able to handle the aggressive tune this early or should I wait a little and put more miles on the truck first?
Old 05-18-2017, 07:35 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Guys you reconvinced me. You def have a repeat customer from me.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C450 amg
Originally Posted by sales@eurocharged.com

Of course it takes some learning to launch the car but this is all on the same night, got faster and faster as he learned to launch it! far left is the fastest run ! (-: IN A C450 !
Sorry for me do not looks all this numbers was the same day with the same tune , to much difference in time and track speed with almost the same good launch(good 60s ft almost the same) I DONT BAIT THAT

Last edited by RTC450; 05-18-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:54 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Hey rtc450. Idk if I would go that far. It's the same car # as well. The chances of getting the same number twice at the track are nearly impossible
sales@eurocharged.com (05-19-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 08:00 PM

C450 amg
My friend no one with the same tune, the same launch can improve haft second and 8 mph on tap, please be honest i have to many year racing cars
Old 05-18-2017, 08:02 PM

C450 amg
To me in this papers reflex three different tunes in three different days
Old 05-18-2017, 08:32 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by RTC450
Sorry for me do not looks all this numbers was the same day with the same tune , to much difference in time and track speed with almost the same good launch(good 60s ft almost the same) I DONT BAIT THAT
This driver is by no means a professional, and same as myself (this is Philip). I personally drove our world record C63s at the track and the first few runs are mid to low 11's and then it wasnt until 10 runs later I was able to get it to high/mid 10's. THEN one of our buddies jumps in the car right after I ran the 10.6, and he ran an 11.4, just sayin..
Old 05-18-2017, 08:33 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by RTC450
To me in this papers reflex three different tunes in three different days
I have flashed this C450 1 time. If you see the process that goes into flashing this computer, you will clearly see I have NOT flashed this ecu at the track LOL it is a pain in the a**
Old 05-18-2017, 08:40 PM

C450 amg
I have flashed this C450 1 time. If you see the process that goes into flashing this computer, you will clearly see I have NOT flashed this ecu at the track LOL it is a pain in the a**
Sorry my friend in this case the papers dont lie , anyone who know to read and analyze the papers can tell you right away its no way , no honest...sorry
Old 05-18-2017, 09:06 PM

C450 amg
This driver is by no means a professional, and same as myself (this is Philip). I personally drove our world record C63s at the track and the first few runs are mid to low 11's and then it wasnt until 10 runs later I was able to get it to high/mid 10's. THEN one of our buddies jumps in the car right after I ran the 10.6, and he ran an 11.4, just sayin..
Yes is possible but If you show me the papers i will show you where is the difference in the papers , the numbers dont lie .
Old 05-18-2017, 09:23 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
LOL dude, my customer took this pic that night and sent me the slips because he was so excited. I texted him to dig up that photo as I didnt keep the pic. YOU let me know how many people you know can go to the track 4 different times and get the same car number #734 each time
Enjoy the numbers and no more regarding this...there is no point.
MWorks E wagon (12-09-2020)
Old 05-18-2017, 10:18 PM

X3 M40i
Philip, can you please answer my post question regarding adding your tune on my GLC with 350 miles. Thanks!!!
Old 05-19-2017, 08:04 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
Originally Posted by ShazV6
Guys you reconvinced me. You def have a repeat customer from me.
Me too. I am really impressed with the tune on my '17 C43 sedan. It feels beyond quick, but I have not taken it to the strip yet to get instrumented data. I just hope the time and speed aren't too good to post.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:06 AM

C450 amg
Originally Posted by Biggreenogg
Me too. I am really impressed with the tune on my '17 C43 sedan. It feels beyond quick, but I have not taken it to the strip yet to get instrumented data. I just hope the time and speed aren't too good to post.
This is the problem post your number no matter what , our car are all wheel drive and automatic its no drama the real number are important for us to compares and make decisions
Old 05-19-2017, 11:24 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
I forgot the /sarc/
Old 05-19-2017, 12:59 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
I don't run into too many challengers with GLC43. I am just power hungry and have tuned/modified all my cars. I am just excited to be running 12's in a truck. That's still faster than 95% of the cars I encounter on the road.

I mentioned this in another post, and I have to ask here just to confirm. I have about 350 miles on my GLC and I only drive on weekends. Will the GLC43 being new still be able to handle the aggressive tune this early or should I wait a little and put more miles on the truck first?
Philip, can you please answer my post question regarding adding your tune on my GLC with 350 miles. Thanks!!!
Tiffany speaking.

The break-in period of 1,000 miles is what is recommended. But if you're impatient, would suggest at least after 500 miles with a light foot until the break-in period is over.

You're more than welcomed to purchase the tune now to lock the price in, and send your ECU in at your convenience. (:
Old 08-06-2017, 05:46 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
C43
Thinking of getting a Eurocharged tune in the next few months.

can we get some updated feedback since it's been a few months since the last post?

thanks in advance!
Old 08-07-2017, 12:22 PM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
'17 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by JGreen76
Thinking of getting a Eurocharged tune in the next few months.

can we get some updated feedback since it's been a few months since the last post?

thanks in advance!

Long story long, shortly after having it initially tuned back in April, the car was throwing a CEL and enabling 'limp mode' every time I went 130+ mph. I thought about taking it back to Houston and having it looked at but I was very busy with work at the time so I held off (I don't regularly go 130+ anyways so it wasn't a huge deal).

Fast forward to mid-late July. I was driving on the highway and suddenly my CEL came on (was going probably 70 mph) and I got a couple of messages on my dash:
1. Inoperative, see operator's manual
2. Active Brake Assist Functions Limited, see operator's manual
The car entered limp mode again and I was forced to pull over to the shoulder and restart the car. The CEL cleared after 7-10 restarts. It happened again a few days later and I made the decision to drive it to Houston to have it checked. Eurocharged told me that it threw a torque code, cleared it, and updated the tune file on my ECU. I thought everything was fixed until the exact same thing happened halfway back to Dallas. I had to turn around and go back to Eurocharged where they tried updating my ECU. It didn't take any longer than 10 miles leaving Eurocharged before it happened yet again. I came back and that's when they made the decision to flash my ECU back to stock.

I really wish that this turned out differently because I loved the tune (made it much more responsive and added much needed power). Eurocharged even offered a stage 2 tune for free for my troubles but unfortunately it was still throwing the CEL.

I talked to them while I was there and they told me that out of all of the W205 engines that they deal with, this has never happened to anyone else. I am probably one of the first people in the US to get a C43 coupe so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

Eurocharged definitely worked with me throughout the process and while we couldn't find a solution, I definitely would use them again if I ever figure out what's going on with my car. They came in on a Saturday to work on my car while I was in town so I was more than appreciative. If you're on the fence about the tune, I would go ahead and do it. Worst case scenario, they can just flash it back to stock and refund you (my car hasn't had a problem since it's been flashed back to stock).
Old 08-07-2017, 05:18 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
C43
Thank you for the response. Question, what is the build date of your car? I don't know where mine falls in the timeline from when they first built them.
Originally Posted by aggies15
Long story long, shortly after having it initially tuned back in April, the car was throwing a CEL and enabling 'limp mode' every time I went 130+ mph. I thought about taking it back to Houston and having it looked at but I was very busy with work at the time so I held off (I don't regularly go 130+ anyways so it wasn't a huge deal).

Fast forward to mid-late July. I was driving on the

highway and suddenly my CEL came on (was going probably 70 mph) and I got a couple of messages on my dash:
1. Inoperative, see operator's manual
2. Active Brake Assist Functions Limited, see operator's manual
The car entered limp mode again and I was forced to pull over to the shoulder and restart the car. The CEL cleared after 7-10 restarts. It happened again a few days later and I made the decision to drive it to Houston to have it checked. Eurocharged told me that it threw a torque code, cleared it, and updated the tune file on my ECU. I thought everything was fixed until the exact same thing happened halfway back to Dallas. I had to turn around and go back to Eurocharged where they tried updating my ECU. It didn't take any longer than 10 miles leaving Eurocharged before it happened yet again. I came back and that's when they made the decision to flash my ECU back to stock.

I really wish that this turned out differently because I loved the tune (made it much more responsive and added much needed power). Eurocharged even offered a stage 2 tune for free for my troubles but unfortunately it was still throwing the CEL.

I talked to them while I was there and they told me that out of all of the W205 engines that they deal with, this has never happened to anyone else. I am probably one of the first people in the US to get a C43 coupe so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

Eurocharged definitely worked with me throughout the process and while we couldn't find a solution, I definitely would use them again if I ever figure out what's going on with my car. They came in on a Saturday to work on my car while I was in town so I was more than appreciative. If you're on the fence about the tune, I would go ahead and do it. Worst case scenario, they can just flash it back to stock and refund you (my car hasn't had a problem since it's been flashed back to stock).
Old 08-08-2017, 08:31 AM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
'17 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by JGreen76
Thank you for the response. Question, what is the build date of your car? I don't know where mine falls in the timeline from when they first built them.
August 2016 build date for me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged C43 Tuning sale! Graph attached