Sponsored by:

***** NEW C63 NA Record - 01/06/2011 *****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
I will simplify this for everyone. I am pretty sure that anytime Mikes goes to the track you can expect that changes have been made to his car. I think if he went on a Tuesday and went back on a Wednesday you can expect that changes were made.

Also, just so that you understand, the types of changes that Mike is making are not really what many of you are expecting to hear about. He is just trying to make his current package work better. Like many of you that are using the dyno to try and make more horsepower from your engine, Mike is using the drag strip to figure out how to put more horsepower to the ground and make use of that wheel horsepower so it is not wasted.

Real world, rear wheel horsepower is what we are all after and Mike is just trying to put a combination together that does just that. He's turning horsepower into forward momentum, nothing more really.
And I should probably also say that a lot of other people, not just Mike are doing the same. All of the guys that are going to these events, and there seem to be quite a few of you, are trying to make changes that influence quicker and faster times. I will make it out there soon with you guys.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:03 PM

E63
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
who's tune???
Check his sig.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Mo, Craig, thanks but propain really not going down the right track here it's not worth our breath anymore he's got a big mouth the only thing he needs to do is figure out how to keep it shut.

Propain you don't care, en bow out of this thread thanks
Old 01-07-2011, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
I will simplify this for everyone. I am pretty sure that anytime Mikes goes to the track you can expect that changes have been made to his car. I think if he went on a Tuesday and went back on a Wednesday you can expect that changes were made.

Also, just so that you understand, the types of changes that Mike is making are not really what many of you are expecting to hear about. He is just trying to make his current package work better. Like many of you that are using the dyno to try and make more horsepower from your engine, Mike is using the drag strip to figure out how to put more horsepower to the ground and make use of that wheel horsepower so it is not wasted.

Real world, rear wheel horsepower is what we are all after and Mike is just trying to put a combination together that does just that. He's turning horsepower into forward momentum, nothing more really.
Amazing what a mature post can do. Mike just seems to want to make an enemy out of me. So be it.

Good luck getting better times.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by propain
Amazing what a mature post can do. Mike just seems to want to make an enemy out of me. So be it.

Out of all the people on this forum I think there are 3 I bump heads with? Can u say the same? Your looking for something you won't find in me I might not be the best writer or spell great but you are all over me. Just step back and look at it or ask other people here? Not looking to have one enemy but I'm feeling that you are attacking my character with your posts and that's some thing I take personally!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by dodger63
Out of all the people on this forum I think there are 3 I bump heads with? Can u say the same? Your looking for something you won't find in me I might not be the best writer or spell great but you are all over me. Just step back and look at it or ask other people here? Not looking to have one enemy but I'm feeling that you are attacking my character with your posts and that's some thing I take personally!
You on here and then fine in person. Like I said to you to your face. The forums are stupid and things get completely misinterpreted. This is a perfect case of that.

I was not insulting your spelling or grammar or anything. You took that wrong. You asked why I take everything you say wrong and I said maybe its how you write or maybe its how I read what you write. I didnt mean your grammar at all. I just mean how you come across...

Im not looking for anything from you Mike. I was only looking for an aswer to how you got the better time and it blew up (as usual) into a crap storm.

If you read above I said I was happy for you and how you deserve it and how I know you really love doing this. Where am I insulting your character?!?!?

You take things personally when your not even being attacked. You seem a bit defensive Mike when it comes to me or anyone on this forum Mike. Unless its sunshine I think you take things to a level they dont need to go. You and I are going to meet up and be at the same crap. There is no need to make this weird. It doesnt work for anyone. Im not looking to make an enemy either but you saying I have an attitude problem and saying I have a big mouth takes it to that level. Maybe you should read what you write also Mike.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
Let me say that i personally like both of you guys, even though you're both very different, but I'm having a hard time seeing where Propain is coming off badly.
Maybe there's some previous bad blood I don't know about, but I gotta side with Propain on this one--sorry dodger if I'm missing something and I got no axe to grind with either of you--some of the other pansy asses is another story

Either way I think you guys should have a beer and agree to disagree
That's my .02
Old 01-07-2011, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Smile

Ok well then except my apology I must be over tired I will reread all this and try to make sense of it and see if I come to a different conclusion? Beer I love beer 30 new street in Huntington ny I'm there every Thursday Friday Saturday night 8-4am that Is. Everyone come have a beer and we can talk. Well unless I'm at the track!

Originally Posted by black-clk500
Let me say that i personally like both of you guys, even though you're both very different, but I'm having a hard time seeing where Propain is coming off badly.
Maybe there's some previous bad blood I don't know about, but I gotta side with Propain on this one--sorry dodger if I'm missing something and I got no axe to grind with either of you--some of the other pansy asses is another story

Either way I think you guys show have a beer and agree to disagree
That's my .02
Old 01-07-2011, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok well then except my apology I must be over tired I will reread all this and try to make sense of it and see if I come to a different conclusion? Beer I love beer 30 new street in Huntington ny I'm there every Thursday Friday Saturday night 8-4am that Is. Everyone come have a beer and we can talk. Well unless I'm at the track!
You better get your *** in gear before you're late wait can I say *** on here?
Old 01-07-2011, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
You better get your *** in gear before you're late wait can I say *** on here?
Actually tonight I'm tired from my round trip to marryland and 7.5 total hours sleep in 2 nights so I'll be there 8:30 haha

And I thin you cannot say that here but..
Old 01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

And I thin you cannot say that here but..
Okay, hopefully no one snitches on me, again
Who would have thought we'd have so many ***** on a MB board?
Have an extra beer, you earned it
Old 01-07-2011, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Okay, hopefully no one snitches on me, again
Who would have thought we'd have so many ***** on a MB board?
Have an extra beer, you earned it
I really dont get it either? But I'll be drinking prob. Enough for 2 people tonight. Back on topic. Thanks everyone! Let's get are cars faster and learn more. Here's my next mods hopefully there all in by feb 18th rental;

Race seat
Mhp cat back exhaust
Hopefully evosport rear rotors are in
Carbon roof a big maybe?
That should net my diet 120 more pounds and a couple hp
So I will put smelling 10.7s on my sig now.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Not to spoil the excitement on this thread but MIR is a very fast track. Unusually fast because back when I used to have a 03 350z there was a bonestock 306hp 350z that ran 13.2@109mph which is unheard of.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Not to spoil the excitement on this thread but MIR is a very fast track. Unusually fast because back when I used to have a 03 350z there was a bonestock 306hp 350z that ran 13.2@109mph which is unheard of.
Have you been there?
Old 01-07-2011, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Lenin
Jon has no clue (for now) about launching but because he is only 140lb, that helps his trap speed.
Mike studies the slips while Jon leaves them at the track. You should come to one of the events and see for yourself.
Dude no clue in launching? I cut a 1.9 60ft with All season tires. Also I only used Mikes DR for some runs without a proper burnout. It just takes- Practice which Mike has tons of. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to drag race
Old 01-07-2011, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by RStevens63
Fellow members we have gone 7 pages and this new record thread has not yet been locked, this makes for yet another new MBW Record!!!

Great work everyone!
I think it's going to end soon jon is here., always turns into a mess
Old 01-07-2011, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I think it's going to end soon jon is here., always turns into a mess
Yeah even with all my posts I never was on Probation!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Pay for rotors that you never got in 3 months from the big boss of the forum say something about it and then try to repeat that statement.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by hhughes1
Cmon guys we're all friends here right?
Well, clearly:

I wasn't calling him a liar. Pull the panties out of your ***.
Im just talkin cars and if that insults people than I guess ill just keep my opinions to myself.
Really? Genuine offer?

I don't care because threads like this on MBW are always fail.
Again.. I dont care.
For not caring, you sure post a lot. Seems... counterintuitive.

Im out of this thread.
Naw, don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you have more to say. Oh wait, nevermind:

You on here and then fine in person. Like I said to you to your face. The forums are stupid and things get completely misinterpreted. This is a perfect case of that.

I was not insulting your spelling or grammar or anything. You took that wrong. You asked why I take everything you say wrong and I said maybe its how you write or maybe its how I read what you write. I didnt mean your grammar at all. I just mean how you come across...

Im not looking for anything from you Mike. I was only looking for an aswer to how you got the better time and it blew up (as usual) into a crap storm.

If you read above I said I was happy for you and how you deserve it and how I know you really love doing this. Where am I insulting your character?!?!?

You take things personally when your not even being attacked. You seem a bit defensive Mike when it comes to me or anyone on this forum Mike. Unless its sunshine I think you take things to a level they dont need to go. You and I are going to meet up and be at the same crap. There is no need to make this weird. It doesnt work for anyone. Im not looking to make an enemy either but you saying I have an attitude problem and saying I have a big mouth takes it to that level. Maybe you should read what you write also Mike.
Propain - it's not an "all-the-time" thing, but a significant percentage of your posts are argumentative, condescending, and downright abrasive to anyone who disagrees with you, or simply doesn't share your particular worldview. Maybe you're a real peach to hang out with in person... but you don't often come across that way on MBW.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is that geared at me?
I won't be losing any sleep over it, that's for sure.
I find it humorous actually that we can't have a little "color" on here--good thing these people rule JUST this forum

EDIT:
Nevermind, I keep thinking the world revolves around me, I gotta stop doing that

Last edited by black-clk500; 01-07-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is that geared at me?
I won't be losing any sleep over it, that's for sure.
I find it humorous actually that we can't have a little "color" on here--good thing these people rule JUST this forum
No not you silly. Dodger recently was on Probation. I mentioned it because he dug.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

got it
Old 01-07-2011, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Well, clearly:

Really? Genuine offer?

For not caring, you sure post a lot. Seems... counterintuitive.

Naw, don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you have more to say. Oh wait, nevermind:

Propain - it's not an "all-the-time" thing, but a significant percentage of your posts are argumentative, condescending, and downright abrasive to anyone who disagrees with you, or simply doesn't share your particular worldview. Maybe you're a real peach to hang out with in person... but you don't often come across that way on MBW.
Sorry to say Ive been a victim.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2011 GLK 350, 2013 GT-R, & 2013 RAM 1500
I did no hp type mods other then had my tune tweaked..
What octane did you run?
Old 01-07-2011, 09:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 EVO 8 612whp(sold) 2005 c55 amg R35 GTR
I wonder what it would run on nitrous. lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***** NEW C63 NA Record - 01/06/2011 *****