CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

2 Black Series at the House

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Originally Posted by spifffs
i guess i didnt make myself clear, let me straighten this out and ill do what magweel says, even though i shouldnt, but i bought the car at MSRP it was going for 50k over "asking" well i know the owners of laguna niguel jeff and penny spellens who introduced me to thier manager pat i went in and bought the car for MSRP SOLD DONE END OF STORY!!! and check out the other posts. the guy who called me a poser and liar actually knows me and is best friends with the guy who shaved and painted my shelby durango http://www.cardomain.com/ride/458364
that thing runs a 12.9 quarter mile w/o slicks,
I am by far no dragster, but but how does a TRUCK that is 6100lbs with 420hp and does 0-60 in 5.3 seconds do a 12.9 in the quarter.

Some more

You looked so proud to show pics of your DODGE, you should be as proud to show pics of a LIMITED PRODUCTION MERCEDES
Old 09-09-2007, 03:13 PM

2002 E55
Hmmm, interesting. Pics of you and the car easily doable. If I were you spifffs I would even post a pdf of the sales paperwork. That should clear up when and if you own that clk BS.....
Old 09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
zee

2004 Silver CLK500
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Out of line on that one are you not?

Magwheel is one of the more laid back non arrogant people on this board.I think you got Spiffs and Magwheel mixed up on you original quote,quoting the wrong person.
Not exactly. That comment from Mr. Magwheel is quite below the belt.

Since apparently you're a self-proclaimed master negotiator and would never pay over window sticker and anyone who does is a complete idiot, why don't you tell us how much you paid for your CLK BS? Ohhhh..... that's right.... you DON'T have one...... now do you? Magwheel
Not that it shows him to be a douche yet, but surprising lack of class from someone who seems to have a good taste in cars.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by zee
Not exactly. That comment from Mr. Magwheel is quite below the belt.

Not that it shows him to be a douche yet, but surprising lack of class from someone who seems to have a good taste in cars.

That was his return comment to the poster,not a post from out of the blue.Read back a few post's to see where it started.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:49 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Originally Posted by zee
Not exactly. 1) That comment from Mr. Magwheel is quite below the belt.

Not that it shows him to be a douche yet, 2) but surprising lack of class from someone who seems to have a good taste in cars.
Hey zee, Yes.... and it was meant to be! I was giving spiffs a shot because I honestly believe he is a poser and imposter! Then stiggs comes in and gives me a smack in the chops because why(?) He fired the first 'salvo' and I returned the 'sarcasm'!

I've put up with the likes of spiffs and the infamous most-wanted (lets see if I can draw him out of the closet!).... both who 'CLAIMED' to be getting a CLK BS. Where are they guys??? I believe both of them are 'full of sh_t' and are just young internet 'ghosts' who are trying to impress everyone with their 'bullcrap'.

Neither spiffs (who is all of a sudden is MIA) or most wanted https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ht=most-wanted (6th post down he claims to have put a deposit down on a CLK BS) are coming on here posting pics of themselves with their cars.

When I was 'challenged' on 'JabbasWorld' http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewtopic.php?t=37585 for possibly being a 'Bullsh_t artist', I was hurt but not offended. If that's what they required, then I had to provide proof of 'ownership' of my cars to even be able to talk about them on their site or they would 'shut my *** down'! I was that simple!

Stiggs..... I'm really not trying to start a 'war of minds' with you. I just didn't think that your comment was 'fair' by any means. And as far as having to pay over sticker, maybe I am an 'as_hole', (self admitted) but if I didn't pay over MSRP, I presently would not be an owner of either F430, a 599 or a GT3RS. I, like many, many others would still be waiting in line forever to get my hands on any of those. I'm 'very fortunate' to be able to afford any of those cars and I don't think I've ever thrown my 'good fortune' in anyone's face. I'm sorry if you or anyone possibly feels that way. If that's the case, I sincerely apologize!!!

I guess the real reason I gave spiffs 'a shot' is because I'm fed up with 'phonies' like him who claim to own this and claim to own that. Those of us who do own certain 'wild and crazy' cars, want to discuss our ownership with honest other owners or fellow members who would like to know more about our cars. The 'posers' are essentially making fools out of all of us because of their so-called 'claims to fame"! Sorry for being so long winded. Magwheel

Last edited by magwheel; 09-09-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SL65, E55T, Pending S65
Mags,

How does the BS compare to your RS?

Schiz
Old 09-09-2007, 05:58 PM

GT3
magwheel- you are such a troll and an ***. I also love how you like to start drama for no reason. Is that because your old with nothing better to do. Why don't you go drive one of your cars, or is too hard to get the rocker in there with you:0 BS-huh. I just bought an 05 Gallardo instead, so get off me. I turned back my allocation on the BS I had at Mercedes of Miami(Jackson Brown-salesman) as I am afraid of the resale value. As far as me being a ghost or a phonie as you say, hardly. The only one here thats trying to impress people is you. I don't feel the need to make random posts about my life and what I drive. Have a nice day, loser......... And go change your depends

MarcusBenz- sorry for the off topic created by magwheel. Good luck on the sale of a beautiful automobile.
Attached Thumbnails 2 Black Series at the House-1a.jpg   2 Black Series at the House-1aa.jpg  

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-09-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
magwheel- you are such a troll and an ***. I also love how you like to start drama for no reason. Is that because your old with nothing better to do. Why don't you go drive one of your cars, or is too hard to get the rocker in there with you:0 BS-huh. I just bought an 05 Gallardo instead, so get off me. I turned back my allocation on the BS I had at Mercedes of Miami(Jackson Brown-salesman) as I am afraid of the resale value. As far as me being a ghost or a phonie as you say, hardly. The only one here thats trying to impress people is you. I don't feel the need to make random posts about my life and what I drive. Have a nice day, loser......... And go change your depends

MarcusBenz- sorry for the off topic created by magwheel. Good luck on the sale of a beautiful automobile.
Most-Wanted.... I knew if I mentioned your name I'd get you to come out of the 'woodwork' or 'crawl out from underneath the rock' you hide under! I will 'NEVER' leave you alone as long as you keep lying about what you have! I'm gonna be on 'your case' like a heat seeking missile! Your a 'punk-***' degenerate! I only wish you lived within 'walking distance' of me so I could explain 'splain' my 'true feelings' about you in a more personal manner..... and of course see all those tons of fantastic cars you 'claim' to own!

For you guys in doubt.... here's some more of his BS (length edited by me to save some forum space) that he continues to spew and spread like 'manure' all over car forums: https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/188686-fs-mb-c55-amg.html

04-11-2007, 01:44 AM
Most-Wanted

"Well, it looks like I'll be trading this in on the new 2007 CLK63 AMG Black Series"

THEN.... 08-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Most-Wanted

Vehicle I drive: Lamborghini Gallardo (???)

"Zoink-Way too much BS involved. You wouldn't think so at that level Every car we looked at had some story or huge amounts of BS involved. The thing that put me over the edge and made me decide to walk away from buying a Lambo was when the last dealer I spoke with didn't and still hasn't called me back after two weeks. So, I went and bought a new CTT. But for now, I am going to mod the hell out of my CTT and have fun. Here are some new pics. It is awesome to drive" ???

Oh really? Above you claimed to be the driver of a Lamborghini Gallardo! What's Up..... Most-Wanted
Old 09-09-2007, 09:15 PM

GT3
Exactly, 4 months from the time I wanted a BS I bought a Gallardo. Now thats impossible LOL..... You truly are an ignorant *******. How about you pm rory breaker here and see if I sold him my C55. Then call Prestige Imports in Miami and ask Steven Lewis if my CTT is still available. While your at it, can you ask him if my Gallardo will be ready for pick up on Wednesday as planned. They put in a new clutch and did an alignment. LOL Thanks.....

Here is my contact info. Please do call them and post your findings since you are convinced your the only one on the planet that can by cars at random....

Laurie Berger- MB of Palm Beach(C55) 561-689-6363

Scott ???- Champion Porsche(Cayenne S)

Chip Davis- Braman Porsche(CTT) 561-615-4800

Steven Lewis- Lamborghini of Miami/Prestige Imports(Gallardo) 305-947-1000

You can follow me anywhere you want. Your just going to look dumber and dumber.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by magwheel

Stiggs..... I'm really not trying to start a 'war of minds' with you. I just didn't think that your comment was 'fair' by any means. And as far as having to pay over sticker, maybe I am an 'as_hole', (self admitted) but if I didn't pay over MSRP, I presently would not be an owner of either F430, a 599 or a GT3RS. I, like many, many others would still be waiting in line forever to get my hands on any of those. I'm 'very fortunate' to be able to afford any of those cars and I don't think I've ever thrown my 'good fortune' in anyone's face. I'm sorry if you or anyone possibly feels that way. If that's the case, I sincerely apologize!!!
Hey...its cool. I was just trying to bust your stones for paying over MSRP. But since you didn't then I'm the one in the wrong. No hard feelings. I'm a self proclaimed A-hole myself. Of course I'll still be busting your stones for paying over MSRP on those other cars.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Stiggs
Hey...its cool. I was just trying to bust your stones for paying over MSRP. But since you didn't then I'm the one in the wrong. No hard feelings. I'm a self proclaimed A-hole myself. Of course I'll still be busting your stones for paying over MSRP on those other cars.
Stiggs, Explanation understood, appreciated and you can 'bust my ***' anytime you want. I thought you were being 'a hardass' when in truth you really weren't! My mistake!

Sorry for starting with that 'legend in his own mind,' MW', but he's a phony and fraud just like I think spiffs is. It's not acceptable to have idiots like them 'claiming' to be owners when all they are is 'wannabes'. I apologize for stirring up the dust! Mags
Old 09-09-2007, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
i cant wait until most-wanted and his fake *** pictures get banned
Old 09-09-2007, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Fantasm
i cant wait until most-wanted and his fake *** pictures get banned
'07 S2000
'07 FJ Cruiser (gone)
'04 SL55 (gone)
'07 Jeep SRT-8 (gone)
'04 BMW M3 (gone)
'06 F-150 King Ranch (gone)
'91 300ZX TT (gone)
'90 300ZX NA (gone)

Damn Fantasm, Why did you get rid of the FJ? I love mine! Mags
Old 09-09-2007, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
I do miss it... I used to use it for offroading and man it is a beast... but I hit some tough times at work when my partner screwed me in a real estate deal and I had to downsize my cars, I was left with only the FJ and I couldn't stand it being my only car. Its to slow, has to high COG, and not so good on gas. I traded it for the S2000 so I would at least have a little bit faster car until I get back on my feet again.

I love cars and can't go push through life without at least having 1 sports car. I will be back in the game soon though! My plan is for either an SL55 or a CLK63 BS.

Is your FJ modified any? You should really try taking it offroad, it will absolutely do things you never dreamed it could. Most owners would never believe the things I made it do, and I was stock except for tires!

Last edited by Fantasm; 09-09-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:02 AM

GT3
Banned for what. You asked for a pic, I posted one. What will it take to prove I own what I say. He started with me and brought up one of my old posts that was started 4 months ago. Magwheel- If you are going to start stuff with me you need to call Prestige and see if I own the G. Its that simple. Just call them and ask if Brian bought the G. I'll then post my drivers license to prove it's me. Its very simple to prove and you have all the info to go get it. So stop all the hating and make a call. Then you need to post the results of what you find. Anyone, tell me what will prove this car is mine. I'll do whatever it takes. I am not a phony and did not start the hatred, mag did. Simple as that. He then went to all my threads and was repetitve in questioning my honesty. Its absolutely ridiculous killing all this bandwith for no reason. He doesn't know me or anything about me. I can't figure out what this is all about. Ban me if you want, he started it.

And when you find out the truth mag you owe me an apology
Old 09-10-2007, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
Its very simple to prove its yours and Ive seen it said 100 times.

Go outside, take a picture of you standing right infront of it.

No excuses, do it right now.

No, its not to late - youre posting.
No, its not to dark - your garage light will do fine
Yes, you do have a camera - even your cell phone will do fine until you get your broken camera out of the shop.

So? Post a pic... like you said, do what you need to do and prove you have the car.

I expect a picture here in THIS THREAD in 5 minutes, or you might as well just stop posting as you will have humiliated yourself.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:20 AM

GT3
For the love of God, it is at Prestige right now being finished up. A new clutch was installed and we are waiting for the tie rod end. Wednesday I am suppose to pick it up. Do you want me to take a pick of the A4 loaner car I'm driving that say Prestige Imports on it LOL... I am going out of town for a few days and will resume this nonsense on Wednesday. I will return with a pic, a vid, and whatever you fools request. I then want an apology from everyone that bashed me........
Old 09-10-2007, 12:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tesla Roadster Sport
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
For the love of God, it is at Prestige right now being finished up. A new clutch was installed and we are waiting for the tie rod end. Wednesday I am suppose to pick it up. Do you want me to take a pick of the A4 loaner car I'm driving that say Prestige Imports on it LOL... I am going out of town for a few days and will resume this nonsense on Wednesday. I will return with a pic, a vid, and whatever you fools request. I then want an apology from everyone that bashed me........
How about a picture of the keys posted tonight, I am sure you have more than one set of keys, mine came with 3 sets
Old 09-10-2007, 01:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
take a picture of your service receipt or any previous service receipt from prestige imports. show us your title, or take a screenshot of your online car finance website showing the car and your name.

What about the posts I read about you driving and owning a black series only to find you contradict yourself with another post, then after being outed fully admit to not owning one?

Why would you even lie about owning a Black Series and why are you lying about owning a Gallardo... you don't get special prizes on here if people believe you have a car. You won't get money, you won't get free hats, shirts, mousepads... you GET NOTHING by trying to make people believe you have a car you dont.

This isnt a HONDA FORUM people here WONT BE IMPRESSED if you have a Gallardo. You get nothing from lying about these cars on this forum, why do you continue?
Old 09-10-2007, 01:11 AM

Tesla Roadster Sport
both have mysteriously gone out of town so that they can scour the internet for the "proof" that we have requested.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:14 AM

2005 C230KSS 6spd
too much male bonding, competition and testosterone. youre old and you chase after girls like a 15 year old, please shut up.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:21 AM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Originally Posted by charl1exbr0wn
too much male bonding, competition and testosterone. youre old and you chase after girls like a 15 year old, please shut up.
What
Old 09-10-2007, 01:49 AM

GT3
fantasm- You are confusing me with someone else. I never said anything about driving a CLK black.I had a deposit on one and pulled out. Don't worry, I have gotten all the paperwork together and am making a new thread where the three of you can apologize to me. For fun I am going to include the buyers order, my deposit refund for the BS and everything. When I am finished I'll include the link here. 5 minutes, BABY
Old 09-10-2007, 02:04 AM

Tesla Roadster Sport
just post a picture of the damn key with your mbworld name written on a piece of paper next to it, you own a 2005 used gallardo not a 300SLR Silver Arrow....so let me get this straight you financed your used gallardo but paid off your house

Last edited by husk323; 09-10-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:24 AM

GT3
A link to the proof of the dispute. My financial situation is no ones business as you have no clue what your talking about. Whether or not I'm a phony is.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=1#post2403968

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-10-2007 at 02:58 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2 Black Series at the House