*** $1,500 CF Airbox with HP benefits ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 02:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by MafiosoCLS55
LOL HAHA WERE IN THE SAME BOAT! I just finished trying it out on my windows as well, and nothing. I cant go to sleep I want to get this done already! lol
Nice signature...What are you doing on the PC on a Friday night in Miami? Especially with that ride..
Old 06-30-2007, 02:25 AM

CLS 55 AMG, 2002 Chevy Avalanche (w/ NOS) :D
Originally Posted by SleeperX
Nice signature...What are you doing on the PC on a Friday night in Miami? Especially with that ride..
Lol we'll normally out partying. But im getting some stuff ready, im taking my boat over to Bimini, Bahamas tomorrow morning early for a couple days. saving my energy for over there. I have a friend that got there today, and says its full of people there partying.. A lil excited. What are you doing up so late on the PC with that monster for an E55 lol...
Old 06-30-2007, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by MafiosoCLS55
Lol we'll normally out partying. But im getting some stuff ready, im taking my boat over to Bimini, Bahamas tomorrow morning early for a couple days. saving my energy for over there. I have a friend that got there today, and says its full of people there partying.. A lil excited. What are you doing up so late on the PC with that monster for an E55 lol...
Nice. I am trying to get an Extreme belt warp kit because I think my belt is slipping..
Old 06-30-2007, 02:36 AM

Nice. I am trying to get an Extreme belt warp kit because I think my belt is slipping..
Nice.. Yea I was lookin at the Kit, but im still pretty much stock so no need in gettin one yet.. Hopefully soon Im expecting to go K1 in like 2 weeks. lol I would love to sit in your car to feel how fast it is..
Old 06-30-2007, 11:41 AM

Payment sent Victor... Can you confirm payment. Thanks Buddy
Old 06-30-2007, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Man your CLS55 is I've partied in Southbeach, multiple times you guys have some of the best looking women in the world over there
Old 06-30-2007, 09:21 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
Originally Posted by Thericker
Man your CLS55 is I've partied in Southbeach, multiple times you guys have some of the best looking women in the world over there
I must agree with you on that one Ricker We do have some hotties down here
Old 07-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Sorry for all the troubles guys... As luck would have it, Friday my provider had major issues and my internet was up & down most of the day.. On Saturday when I got a few phone calls & emails about the issues with the link, I called the tech support people (everything looked fine from my end) and told them to double check everything.. They then confirmed that for some reason a few of my IP addresses were no longer being routed to me.. LOL.. Lovely..

It figures.. Its the first time I tried to get away for a long weekend and this happens... LOL..

Anyways, I just got back tonight (about 2hrs ago) and am just trying to catch up on all the correspondence.. bear with me...

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Victor,
When do you think you will be able to send out the python tubes?
Old 07-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Getting shipping labels ready as I type.. Multitasking at its best!!

BTW.. Did you not want the cover also? Or just tubes?

Victor,
When do you think you will be able to send out the python tubes?
Old 07-03-2007, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by vrus
Getting shipping labels ready as I type.. Multitasking at its best!!

BTW.. Did you not want the cover also? Or just tubes?
Just tubes.. (for now at least).. Thanks Victor..
Old 07-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
LOL.. You are gonna make me break up a perfectly good set arent you ??

Just look at the happy family.. Do you really want me to remove half of them from the box?? LOL..

Just tubes.. (for now at least).. Thanks Victor..
Old 07-03-2007, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
That is so tempting. You are a great salesman, but unfortunately I can only get the tubes for now.. I can't wait to put them on my car..
As you probably know, as SleeperX I go for performance and I am nealry convinced that those tubes will add horsepower to my car. Not only are they much bigger but the accordion in the middle is removed. The accordion causes turbulence, which impedes the air flow. I can't wait to put my car back on the dyno and see what it does with those air tubes.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
I was only teasing Frank.. Just kidding around..

No problems at all.. No reason why these puppies wont be out before end of the week.

That is so tempting. You are a great salesman, but unfortunately I can only get the tubes for now.. I can't wait to put them on my car..
As you probably know, as SleeperX I go for performance and I am nealry convinced that those tubes will add horsepower to my car. Not only are they much bigger but the accordion in the middle is removed. The accordion causes turbulence, which impedes the air flow. I can't wait to put my car back on the dyno and see what it does with those air tubes.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:44 AM

'03 E55
Originally Posted by vrus
I was only teasing Frank.. Just kidding around..

No problems at all.. No reason why these puppies wont be out before end of the week.
You still have me on the list Victor??

Tony
Old 07-04-2007, 02:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Yes Victor,

Can we see a updated list please? You are in Canada....not USA U should be working today! No reason for U to be celebrating the 4th!
Old 07-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Yup.. You are still there Tony.

Originally Posted by m3tonyh@verizon
You still have me on the list Victor??

Tony
In the spirit of all my USA buddies, I felt compelled to celebrate right along with you guys... LOL..

Sorry.. what updated list do you mean?

Originally Posted by ENDSMTG
Yes Victor,

Can we see a updated list please? You are in Canada....not USA U should be working today! No reason for U to be celebrating the 4th!
Old 07-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
*** Performance Testing Results ***

Well boys.. I was hoping some of you guys would have some 1/4mile testing done already, but since everyone's been a little busy, I arrranged to have an independent test done.

To try and be as fair as possible, I had the airbox shipped to a friend of a friend of mine so as to be completely unbiased (I dont know the person who did the testing and he doesnt know me).. He had no idea what airbox it was or who made it.. he was just told to install it on his bone stock 2005 E55 and do some before & after testing.

We just received the data back a few days ago and created this 1 page Performance Data for everyone...

The results were pretty good in my opinion.. A BONE STOCK 2005 E55 picked up 2.5mph in the 1/4 and a reduction of 0.188 in ET.. That's pretty damn good if I do say so myself.!!

Now.. Remember, this is AIRBOX ONLY on a BONE STOCK CAR..

Here is a link to a downloadable PDF file:
http://69.17.158.20/vrus/e55/vrp_CFA...x_perfdata.pdf

Here is a JPEG version of the page:

Old 07-04-2007, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
hey vic was the 18HP gain comfirmed on a dyno or is that figured from the MPH gained? either way i bought the kit cuzz i think it looks badd *** so any performance i get is 100% bonus!
quick question im getting your belt wrap kit your air box kit and your speed shift kit. should i take the time to dyno after each install? i dont want to cuzz of time and cost per dyno but if the info will help i guess i can do it. oh ya im also gettin your spacers. damm whats next heads............
Old 07-04-2007, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
hey vic was the 18HP gain comfirmed on a dyno or is that figured from the MPH gained? either way i bought the kit cuzz i think it looks badd *** so any performance i get is 100% bonus!
quick question im getting your belt wrap kit your air box kit and your speed shift kit. should i take the time to dyno after each install? i dont want to cuzz of time and cost per dyno but if the info will help i guess i can do it. oh ya im also gettin your spacers. damm whats next heads............
RocketW19 sounds like you are building a beast... Are you coming to MIR?
Old 07-04-2007, 03:03 PM

'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
You had previously posted the order in which we stood for airboxes. Can U re-post so that we can get an idea as to where we stand for CF boxes, Tubes and Covers? TIA
Old 07-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Its a mathematic calculation... it was not done on a dyno.. We never bothered to dyno test it because I think the gains are going to be evident with the car moving at speed.. Sitting stationary is probably not going to result in any better numbers...

You can if you want.. its up to you. I think you should dyno after the belt wrap kit for sure and dont change anything else on the car. Do that mod first and do a dyno.. lets confirm that the 5,000RPM pig rich condition dissapears..

For the airbox & speedshift.. you can just run down the 1/4mile and watch your times improve..

Heads are ready whenever you are..

Ahhh.. Now I understand.. Doesnt matter what order anymore.. The remaining airboxes are all arriving together and all going out at the same time.. They are soon to arrive now that the airtubes & covers are done.

As for the air tubes & covers.. I made only ** 30 ** sets... Once they are gone, they are gone. That was enough to cover the majority of people with airboxes, but, now dealers are starting to order them, so if you want a set, please tell me so I can at least put them aside for you..

I havent scheduled a second run, so once I run out, I am only going to build based on demand at that time.

You had previously posted the order in which we stood for airboxes. Can U re-post so that we can get an idea as to where we stand for CF boxes, Tubes and Covers? TIA
Old 07-04-2007, 03:35 PM

Please set a set aside for me. Tubes and Cover. I was just attempting to send you a paypal, and it won't go through. Are you still experiencing problems there?
Old 07-04-2007, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
RocketW19 sounds like you are building a beast... Are you coming to MIR?
yes i want to very bad and probably will but i cant commit 100% yet! if i get the mods i want before MIR i will be there for sure. no sence of a beefed up stage 5 going im sure you will already have thoes, now if i can hang with Rflow on motor that will be worth it.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Done.. Not sure why the troubles.. been receiving payments all day..

Call your CC company and just make sure they dont have a security check on the card .. it might be because they need you to authorize over the phone before internet purchases will be allowed.. My Visa card is like that.. I get a phone call everytime i place an order on a website. I give them verbal authorization and they allow the purchase.

Please set a set aside for me. Tubes and Cover. I was just attempting to send you a paypal, and it won't go through. Are you still experiencing problems there?
Michael, Michael, Michael... I want to help you out and everything, but I can't work miracles.. REMEMBER... Albert is running some serious VRP tuning over there... (sorry.. couldnt resist)..

Albert: You got any slip issues with your pulley?? Maybe we should put one of these on your car just to be safe..

...now if i can hang with Rflow on motor that will be worth it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: *** $1,500 CF Airbox with HP benefits ***