Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 01:05 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
I dunno about married with kids, but I gotta say I disagree with this thread being bad for VRP. Somebody will have to fix all of the blown TCU / ECUs that get sent to MHC. I've always loved to watch kharma bite the guy who just had to have everything, even if it meant selling out to a *****. In a way, I am glad jcart is on it because we will very soon find out how much meat is to MHC's yap. But, I can't help but to be dissapointed in it. You really want a Chrysler tuner to play with your Black Series, there are at least 10 just in the HB area. Why do you need to go to Ohio?

Watch the libelous comments.

Jangy, buy a SRT8 and take it over to GSM (LOL!!!) tell them Andy sent you.

...and for the record, it's an all you can eat carnivore fest over here.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:08 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I don't know about all that. I remember the CLK63 that was to be the first and dunno what happenned. All I do know is that I have seen the SC setup recently. The hardware is being fitted now and tune, etc will follow. Talk is cheap. What are you putting down now? Where is the 575 coming from?
575rw will not be a problem from Jim's N/A 6.2.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I don't know about all that. I remember the CLK63 that was to be the first and dunno what happenned. All I do know is that I have seen the SC setup recently. The hardware is being fitted now and tune, etc will follow. Talk is cheap. What are you putting down now? Where is the 575 coming from?
Well, I'm making 511 at my last dyno run, on the way but not yet installed are the following part/products. A 6.4 pound CF drive shaft, new crank pulley, CF true Ram-Air hood and intake, heads, cams, valves and springs, a new updated ECU tune, the TCU tune. 575 is a VERY conservative number, might even see closer to 600 depending on heads.

I can dump money into this thing until I'm blue in the face just to **** guys like you off.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
2007 E63 w/P30 and Eurotech CF Diffuser
Actually, I think it is done. You've managed to insult all 50 people in the world that would even be interested in any of these supposed products.
Jangy,
That is an arrogant statement as well (as those made by MHP). You assume that anyone who is anyone is on this forum.

I am interested and I have not yet been insulted.

If there are only 50 people in the world, then there is no way to support the development costs for ANYTHING on a 63.

Anyway, I do have to say that this thread is at least setting up MHP for stardom or the MB version of OZ.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
I guess I've vastly understimated the size of our target demographic. Silly me for thinking any performance oriented MB owner would like to see control of their trans given back to them...
Good luck with the wiff sales.

If I'm a "know it not" you must be a know it all. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours. Start with how to spec a cam for a 4v, what's important, what's not, velocity v flow, etc. Then we'll talk.
What? You are so funny. OK, well you tell me my mother's real name, cause that is important, then we can talk. Like I said, you have no data to speak of, much less back up.

Then bust out the lube, I treat my customers like gold no question. I'm availabe 18hrs a day via cell--that helps when you have customers not just in the US but around the world.
Honestly if you have to pay for sex you need to hit the gym more often.
It is pretty clear how you treat your happy customers (both your brothers). I'm only worried about the ones that pay and never get a straight answer.

...and your experience with the C63 is...highlighted nicely by the 5th gear not being 1:1 as it is in the 7A comment below.
Look back at the post. Again, you jumped the gun. Obviously, you have played with the C63 which you just got. But how about that 65 that you claim to have worked on? Is it dyno'd in 5th for a 1:1 as well?

Let me apply your logic to the statement above again: Any moron can do (not really sure that's the right word) a supercharger. We'll it's true. Everyone knows that in a factory supercharged app adding a smaller pulley and tuning will always net huge power due to the inherent safety margins built into the vehicle at the factory and the ability of FI to make large power easily.
N/A is obviously going to be at a huge disadvantage to FI no argument there, however again I ask what kind of rwhp/rwtq are you making? I think we can get a H/C/I 6.2 with supporting bolt-ons to make the same kind of rwhp you do, just not the tq. I guess we'll find out soon enough...
You thinking is different than you posting it DONE. I don't care what you think, that is obviously mutual. The point is can you back up what you've already dished?

Only as an example.

That was clearly a bad attempt to spin, leave it at that.

Our TCU reflashing adds power due to the massive amount of additional tq management (aside from that in the ECU) found in the OEM TCU programming. It's sick how much they handicap these things.
DT loss is measured by coast down, we've found it to be right at 16-17% on my car at present. This may drop by a point or two with more miles (dyno'd at 600 miles). 5th gear is 1:1 in a 7A which my car (you know, the one in question) happens to have. Obviously it's 4th in most other vehicles.

Untested? LOL, how many vendors on here have purchased a pair of 6.2 heads just to destroy (one we literally cut in half and we worked different shapes/contours on the other)? Again, we've made 597rw with a 3.55" bore 4.165" stroke (stock dimension) Ford GT head 5.4L 4v naturally aspirated, 440rwhp from a 4.6/4v N/A, 350hp from 1.5L of 2v SOHC--that's (the 5.4) probably more than you're making with your twin screw 5.4. What makes you think that we'll do any worse with a 4" bore 6.2?

So, you are applying your ford experience and saying your first head for a motor you have never worked on will just magically work? Sure, I'll take 5.

I am officially done with you Jangy, at least until you learn how to quote in html because I'm sick of wasting my time.
ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN?

Have a nice day, and don't worry, I'll still sell you a TCU at only twice the normal cost.
Dude, you just don't get it. it is no longer about what you can do. I wouldn't use your parts for free and that is the point. If you honestly had something cool, then there would be no need to be hostile and avoid true questions. Do a search on ownage and see just how high up on the list you have gotten.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Watch the libelous comments.
Watch the threats. Go for it buddy. Sue me for my opinion and lets put your posts up. What a tool. the bully tactic doesn't do crap here.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'm not even gonna try to sit here and read through all this BS. Do you have a TCU tune and spacers for a 01 CLK55? I already have a higher stall
Old 09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
575rw will not be a problem from Jim's N/A 6.2.
Again, how? I love the all knowing blanket statements. Yes, Jim will spend his money with you. Not to worry.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:16 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Dude, you just don't get it. it is no longer about what you can do. I wouldn't use your parts for free and that is the point. If you honestly had something cool, then there would be no need to be hostile and avoid true questions. Do a search on ownage and see just how high up on the list you have gotten.
On a scale of 1-100 with regard to you owning me, you're at a negative 9999999999999999999999999999999999.

I'd love to reply to the rest of the drivel you just posted but again am sick of fixing your quotations.

Have a nice day.

One thing, what the hell does this say?

You thinking is different than you posting it DONE.
I left my little orphan Annie decoder ring at home today...Sorry.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Well, I'm making 511 at my last dyno run, on the way but not yet installed are the following part/products. A 6.4 pound CF drive shaft, new crank pulley, CF true Ram-Air hood and intake, heads, cams, valves and springs, a new updated ECU tune, the TCU tune. 575 is a VERY conservative number, might even see closer to 600 depending on heads.

I can dump money into this thing until I'm blue in the face just to **** guys like you off.
Nah, doesn't **** me off, just curious. I just think there has been a bunch of talk about heads on here lately and nobody has bothered to notice that MB just doesn't leave much room to play with. I've never seen a 63 anywhere near 500rwhp so i was curious how you got it.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Again, how? I love the all knowing blanket statements. Yes, Jim will spend his money with you. Not to worry.
I never said I was going to be a part of Jim's project other than his TCU reflash though I would gladly work with him (and people like him) in the future.
You do understand that he's making over 500rw with an untouched top end, and you also know from reading my posts that when it comes to N/A motors ALL the power is in the top end. Now do the mental math and tell me what you come up with. Keep in mind that a stock 2000 Cobra R motor (using the same heads found on the Ford GT) makes about 360rw stock and 380rw after a tune. We've made 597rw with that same motor with tiny valves/seats.
If we can't make 575rw (at least) with our own H/C/I package I will kick myself off this site.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
On a scale of 1-100 with regard to you owning me, you're at a negative 9999999999999999999999999999999999.

Not me owning you. You are doing it yourself. Thanks for keeping score, though.

I'd love to reply to the rest of the drivel you just posted but again am sick of fixing your quotations.

Have a nice day.

One thing, what the hell does this say?

I left my little orphan Annie decoder ring at home today...Sorry.
It means there is a huge difference between you THINKING you can do something and YOU having done it. Now you say you THINK you can do it, while your prior posts claim it has been done by you. Which was it?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Keep in mind that a stock 2000 Cobra R motor (using the same heads found on the Ford GT) makes about 360rw stock and 380rw after a tune. We've made 597rw with that same motor with tiny valves/seats.
If we can't make 575rw (at least) with our own H/C/I package I will kick myself off this site.
Please expedite the testing. Jim should be thrilled that your Ford experience will come in so handy on his Black Series. BTW, weren't you bashing Ford tuners before? Weren't you the one implying that working on fords is a far stretch from working on AMGs? Now they are the same?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:24 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Nah, doesn't **** me off, just curious. I just think there has been a bunch of talk about heads on here lately and nobody has bothered to notice that MB just doesn't leave much room to play with. I've never seen a 63 anywhere near 500rwhp so i was curious how you got it.
Talk about a serious mistatement...How many 6.2 heads have you seen up close? Not that it would matter because you obviously don't know what you're looking at.
The reason you think MB doesn't leave much on the table is simply due to 1) ignorance 2) you having a PD blown MB motor. You never make great gains with a PD blown app by porting heads.
BTW, for those that are wondering there is a LOT left on the table with the stock 6.2 heads. Don't get me wrong, they are nice heads, essentially a larger bore version of a Ford GT head, however they suffer from the same problems as any mass produced cylinder head--casting quality in the short turn, bowl areas and the valve job can be much improved upon. Obviously we're also reshaping the ports (keeping them small) as well. There are over a dozen other areas that we can easily focus on to make more power to boot.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Please expedite the testing. Jim should be thrilled that your Ford experience will come in so handy on his Black Series. BTW, weren't you bashing Ford tuners before? Weren't you the one implying that working on fords is a far stretch from working on AMGs? Now they are the same?
Again you manipulate my words to make yourself look better. I said Taurus SHO's have little in common with AMGs. Don't get me wrong, the 3.0-3.2L Yamaha motors were badass for what they were at the time, but they are a far cry from AMG V8s.
I tune Fords, Chevys, Bentleys, Minis, Vipers, etc. so no, I wasn't making fun , nor have I ever made fun of Ford tuners.
Too much experience is never a bad thing my man.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30
Jangy,
That is an arrogant statement as well (as those made by MHP). You assume that anyone who is anyone is on this forum.

If there are only 50 people in the world, then there is no way to support the development costs for ANYTHING on a 63.

Anyway, I do have to say that this thread is at least setting up MHP for stardom or the MB version of OZ.
Nice, Jon explaining arrogance to me. You may hate to hear it, but it is true. The small market for such elaborate mods is very small and it is part of the challenge in developing new parts. I may be off on 50, but why not ask RennTech how many people get the TCU mod? The market is small. Tat is why tuners end up "stealing" information or just doing a partial R&D.

If you haven't been insulted, then you are simply desparate.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:27 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
It means there is a huge difference between you THINKING you can do something and YOU having done it. Now you say you THINK you can do it, while your prior posts claim it has been done by you. Which was it?
If I said I did it, I did it. If I say we're doing it, we're doing it. Any further questions?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:28 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Nice, Jon explaining arrogance to me. You may hate to hear it, but it is true. The small market for such elaborate mods is very small and it is part of the challenge in developing new parts. I may be off on 50, but why not ask RennTech how many people get the TCU mod? The market is small. Tat is why tuners end up "stealing" information or just doing a partial R&D.
Has anyone seen any numbers for the Renntech TCU flash? Is it credible, price?

If you haven't been insulted, then you are simply desparate.
No. If you haven't been insulted then you didn't instigate a conflict with me for no apparent reason.

Thanks
Old 09-05-2008, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30
Jangy,

Jangy made a half-assed attempt at a back-handed insult towards me as well. When did I become the target on this thread? Just because I purchased a product from this guy????

Jangy, please inform
Old 09-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Talk about a serious mistatement...How many 6.2 heads have you seen up close? Not that it would matter because you obviously don't know what you're looking at.
The reason you think MB doesn't leave much on the table is simply due to 1) ignorance 2) you having a PD blown MB motor. You never make great gains with a PD blown app by porting heads.
BTW, for those that are wondering there is a LOT left on the table with the stock 6.2 heads. Don't get me wrong, they are nice heads, essentially a larger bore version of a Ford GT head, however they suffer from the same problems as any mass produced cylinder head--casting quality in the short turn, bowl areas and the valve job can be much improved upon. Obviously we're also reshaping the ports (keeping them small) as well. There are over a dozen other areas that we can easily focus on to make more power to boot.

LOL!!!! Keep digging into that Ford past. I didn't say MB left nothing. I simply think your assumptions from a ford are clouding your judgement. This is not the first discussion on heads or the advantages of porting. The E55 guys went through all the SLR cams, VRP cams, etc. only to find that there is only so much there. Even if you could make the power you claim (which i still doubt), what about heat control?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
If I said I did it, I did it. If I say we're doing it, we're doing it. Any further questions?
BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS. I'm building the tallest building in the world.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I'm not even gonna try to sit here and read through all this BS. Do you have a TCU tune and spacers for a 01 CLK55? I already have a higher stall
Trying to keep up with the jones' are we? LOL!

I can't wait to meet you in person, I think we are gonna get along great!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:33 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Not yet but we are getting to the 5.4s after the 6.2s and TT V12s. Spacers are on their way and should be ready to ship in 2 weeks for 5.4s.
If you're really interested in TCU tuning shoot me a PM and tell me what you're looking for as well as what you have going mod wise.

Thanks!
Andy
Old 09-05-2008, 01:34 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Thumbs up

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS. I'm building the tallest building in the world.
Quoted for posterity.

Thanks
Andy
Old 09-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Jangy made a half-assed attempt at a back-handed insult towards me as well. When did I become the target on this thread? Just because I purchased a product from this guy????

Jangy, please inform
Not an insult. I'm not much for glancing blows. If I were insulting you, you'd be sure of it.

You are the one that started boasting on your 63 so I wondered where the power came from. I've never seen a 500rwhp 63, so that already peaked my interest, then you said 575 which is very impressive so I want to know how.

Yes, I did jab at you for buying anything from a tool, even if it were the cure to cancer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators