Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:50 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by The Godfather
Coming from the 2007 winner, it means a lot to me. I hope I'll dethrone you this year. xoxo.
Jangy?

LOL j/k Jangster.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
LOL, now it's our fault we didn't dyno tune the car... I'm actually surprised you didn't try to pin global warming on us. Like it or not the fact that the ECU worked in Utah when being driven onto the trailer, and didn't when being pulled off it means that it was most likely damaged in transit while being trailered. Broken hardware is not something we or anyone can account for.

You are hereby officially nominated as a 2008 Darwin Award candidate.
alright, since you did a ninja edit I'll address it.

I agree that broken hardware may not be your fault. How does it get broken from being trailered, now that's mind boggling. But hey, things fail, so giving you the benefit of the doubt, it's not your fault.

The fact remains that you act like a clown and as such, treated like one. Show some professionalism like VRP and perhaps you'll earned someone else's hard earned money. But at the rate you're going, you're just gonna be the next HPS of the Benz tuning world... OH SNAP!
Old 10-26-2008, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
Jangy?

LOL j/k Jangster.
Seriously, you gotta work on your material....
Old 10-26-2008, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Coming from the 2007 winner, it means a lot to me. I hope I'll dethrone you this year. xoxo.
Guys come on....stop being silly...the Darwin Award goes to someone taking themselves out of the gene pool... usually death...although I believe one year the award went to someone who ended up castrating themself... so lets keep the insults factually straight...thanks!

Tom
Old 10-26-2008, 11:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Guys come on....stop being silly...the Darwin Award goes to someone taking themselves out of the gene pool... usually death...although I believe one year the award went to someone who ended up castrating themselves... so lets keep the insults factually straight...thanks!

Tom
your boy brought it up, not me lol.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:55 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
alright, since you did a ninja edit I'll address it.

I agree that broken hardware may not be your fault. How does it get broken from being trailered, now that's mind boggling. But hey, things fail, so giving you the benefit of the doubt, it's not your fault.

The fact remains that you act like a clown and as such, treated like one. Show some professionalism like VRP and perhaps you'll earned someone else's hard earned money. But at the rate you're going, you're just gonna be the next HPS of the Benz tuning world... OH SNAP!
You lecture me on professionalism then use childish phrases and personal attacks such as:

OH SNAP!

layed down your sack on the table

when you come out and act like a biatch

you started acting like a big ol' clown.

you look like a douche bag

Clown.

From what I was told it was a U haul carrier, if you've never used one before you should know they aren't exactly built for comfort. Combined with an ECU that's been pryed and resoldered 5x it kind of makes sense.

Trust me, we're not hurting for business, lol.

Last edited by MHP; 10-26-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
You're lecturing me on professionalism then use childish phrases and personal attacks such as:

From what I was told it was a U haul carrier, if you've never used one before you should know they aren't exactly built for comfort.

I'm not running a business, nor seeking business on these boards. I don't have a reason to be professional with you, nor anyone else. But nice dodging your underlying issues as a businessman.

Ah the almighty "trust me we're not hurting for business" line.

Again, you're going down the road like the next Adam (HPS). Do you even know what I'm talking about? If not, do some research. One's demise because of a lack of tact and professionalism goes a long way around here...
Old 10-26-2008, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Annnnnnddd.. IBTL.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
You're lecturing me on professionalism then use childish phrases and personal attacks such as:

From what I was told it was a U haul carrier, if you've never used one before you should know they aren't exactly built for comfort.

Andy:

He isn't conducting his business on this forum...you are... it doesn't help you cause...believe me there are a ton of people who will never do business with you because of your responses on here. Sure you have people coming to you for tunes....but you could have had alot more... I know you don't care...but it is a valid point nonetheless.

Tom
Old 10-27-2008, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Andy:

He isn't conducting his business on this forum...you are... it doesn't help you cause...believe me there are a ton of people who will never do business with you because of your responses on here. Sure you have people coming to you for tunes....but you could have had alot more... I know you don't care...but it is a valid point nonetheless.

Tom
Tom, you've got it my man. Exactly the point I was trying to make.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:01 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I'm not running a business, nor seeking business on these boards. I don't have a reason to be professional with you, nor anyone else. But nice dodging your underlying issues as a businessman.

Ah the almighty "trust me we're not hurting for business" line.

Again, you're going down the road like the next Adam (HPS). Do you even know what I'm talking about? If not, do some research. One's demise because of a lack of tact and professionalism goes a long way around here...
Let's revisit this in 3/6/12 mos shall we?

Until then I see no further reason to respond.

Thanks
Old 10-27-2008, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
Let's revisit this in 3/6/12 mos shall we?

Until then I see no further reason to respond.

Thanks
Quoted for safekeeping. lol. With that said, I'm exiting this thread, unless I get summoned to it once again. xoxo
Old 10-27-2008, 12:03 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Andy:

Tom
Tom,
Those that want the product will get it and the excellent customer service that comes along with it (feel free to ask my existing clients). My persona toward those that were never really in the market is essentially irrelevant to all parties.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
Tom,
Those that want the product will get it and the excellent customer service that comes along with it (feel free to ask my existing clients). My persona toward those that were never really in the market is essentially irrelevant to all parties.
ok I lied in the previous post, I'm back.

Miss Cleo, do you know who is and who is not "really in the market?" Take me for example, do you know if I'm in the market? One day I'm selling my car, the next I'm keeping it, one day I'm selling my wheels, the next I got new wheels... I'm a tough one to figure out. What's my next mod? A heat exchanger? A tune? A stereo?

Keep playing ostrich with your head buried in the sand thinking all is kosher..
Old 10-27-2008, 12:17 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
ok I lied in the previous post, I'm back.

Miss Cleo, do you know who is and who is not "really in the market?" Take me for example, do you know if I'm in the market? One day I'm selling my car, the next I'm keeping it, one day I'm selling my wheels, the next I got new wheels... I'm a tough one to figure out. What's my next mod? A heat exchanger? A tune? A stereo?

Keep playing ostrich with your head buried in the sand thinking all is kosher..
It's called experience.

Thanks
Old 10-27-2008, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
Tom,
Andy:

I have no doubt that you have great customer service and professionalism when dealing directly with them. My point is that there a bunch of people who will never find that out because they read some of the responses on here and will walk away with a bad feeling about you/MHP. In business perception is more important than reality... no more lecturing from me

Tom
Old 10-27-2008, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
It's called experience.

Thanks
...or lack thereof. On behalf of all those who are not in the market for a tune, but really are, you're dumb as hell lol.

Andy:

I have no doubt that you have great customer service and professionalism when dealing directly with them. My point is that there a bunch of people who will never find that out because they read some of the responses on here and will walk away with a bad feeling about you/MHP. In business perception is more important than reality... no more lecturing from me

Tom
Don't waste your time, he won't hear it.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:20 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Andy:

Tom
Their loss. In all seriousness I think most people can see through the BS on the sites. If not they can call me 20hrs a day (Sat/Sun included) and find out the real deal.
OT but are you going to do anything else before MIR or staying with the same combo? Running DRs?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:21 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
...or lack thereof. On behalf of all those who are not in the market for a tune, but really are, you're dumb as hell lol.

Another unwarranted personal attack.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
Another unwarranted personal attack.
No no, that was warranted. Your smearing of Powerchip (another board sponsor) for example, was not warranted.

Last edited by The Godfather; 10-27-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
Their loss. In all seriousness I think most people can see through the BS on the sites. If not they can call me 20hrs a day (Sat/Sun included) and find out the real deal.
OT but are you going to do anything else before MIR or staying with the same combo? Running DRs?
I am doing a custom tune hopefully next weekend. I am hoping to get close to the 10's in the cool weather.

Tom
Old 10-27-2008, 12:29 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
No no, that was warranted. Your smearing of Powerchip (another board sponsor) for example, was not warranted.
LOL, if you think that was bad you should hear what they're doing to our customers. It was bad enough that we've had to take legal action.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I am doing a custom tune hopefully next weekend. I am hoping to get close to the 10's in the cool weather.

Tom
Good deal. What did you run before and was that 100% stock?

I remember the numbers were good just not the details.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
LOL, if you think that was bad you should hear what they're doing to our customers. It was bad enough that we've had to take legal action.
If I was your attorney and you were in the midst of legal action....I would advise you to not address the topic in a public forum...since I am not... go ahead and do whatever you want....another case of Andy being Andy

Tom
Old 10-27-2008, 12:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
Good deal. What did you run before and was that 100% stock?

I remember the numbers were good just not the details.
My car's best run is 11.403 @ 121.59 mph (w/ Jason driving_. mine was 11.499 when the DA was about 300+ higher). No the car was not 100% stock... drag radials, CM030, BMC filters and some tweaking... let's just say I have spent less than $2K on performance parts...installed.

Tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: It's time!! VRP700 VS MHP. Tuner showdown at Sacto. 10/25/08