W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MHP/JRCART....The Rest Of The Story

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E63
Originally Posted by BRUTALLYHONEST
How? Don't you mean MHP? I would buy from either of them in a second, but never MHP.

+2 -- Evosport/Powerchip is NOT the one in question here. CL#1 get ur troll-*** out of MBW.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by JT55
YOu won't have to, Im on Chapter 6 - its called "Tuning The ECu /TCU with household items" It wont be long now - Honey plug this end into the microwave now get me some 30 weight ball bearings and some gauze pads.....

yep, it's all ball bearings these days.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by CL#1
Boy Evo/Powerchip this really blew up in your face!

Even with Brad on here managing/steering the thread it still derailed on you guys. Well, if members are not going to buy from MHP they sure as hell are not buying from you now either. And oh poor Jrturncoat who hitches his caboose to Evo/Powerchip putting all of his confidence in what they have to say LMAO Is that sound of a toilet I hear??? Why YES, it's someone's credibility going down the drain. Nice work guys!
You better pop your head over into Jakpro's thread...he is one of the most respected people on this board, some people don't like me or the way I speak my mind openly, but I have yet to meet a person that does not respect Jim/Jakpro1. Him coming forward is going to give my story, Evosports and Powerchips story 100% credibility. So now I suggest you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and hide.

...one more thing, I will be posting even more evidence verty shortly...this is the so called "smoking gun" evidence I promised every one. Don't be too suprised if a few more people come forward in the next day or two.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
05 e55
Originally Posted by BRUTALLYHONEST
How? Don't you mean MHP? I would buy from either of them in a second, but never MHP.
i'm confused i didnt see anything EVO or Powerchip has done wrong?
Jcart i feel your pain, you are lucky it didnt do any damage to you car. we all need to stop drinking the cool aid some of the vendors are selling and these types of threads need to remain open so members know what is really happening.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:11 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama

yep, it's all ball bearings these days.
Im charging it all to the Underhills.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black, E350 Wagon, Supercharged Denali, Lotus Elise, Tesla Model 3 Dual-Motor.
Originally Posted by BG Tuning
Okay again alot of missinformation and out right untruths, I do the tuning for MHP, We do not need or do we use or resell powerchips/LET/Rentech/Kleemen/Evosport/ Etc... files or tunes, we have 100% access to the ecu not 70% or 80% like others, I think it is a injustace for other companies to ask for our tunes so they can look at them. I don't need or care to see other tuner stuff, I trust my own tuning ability. If a customer has an issue with our tunes they can send it back and I will retune or adjust,,The fact is we have tuned multiple vehicles with excellent results, both in engine performance and transmission shifting performance. With posted so everyone can see dyno results/track times/and pure out driveability. We have even tuned vehicles with other vendors prevoius tunes and have had them do unbias a/b comparisions. We have had no problem calling out other tuners for a shoot out, which we have multiple times in the past and nobody showed up to disput our results. We have had nothing to hide and Andy has been more than fair showing our results and improvments as we have progressed and made updates. If we made a misstake we are human and will fix. If by chance a ECU did not get tuned it wasn't done on purpose and again I have no problem making it right. It is a said issue that if by chance a ECU went out undone that people and or other vendors right away want to say we are frauds or selling other vendors stuff, all you vendors or socalled experts should be ashamed for allowing this mess to get to the point is it at. That is a complete untruth and outright slander. I have been tuning vehicles for over 20 years and have tuned probly every package avalible, Hell they said on the Lexus forum that I could not tune a new ISF so I tuned it for them, or that I could not tune a Toyota truck so I tuned it for them also. I don't have the time or space to be pulled into this mess. Again We have had nothing to hide and will continue to keep on showing our results.
Hey Dave,
When are you going to send back my ECU...?
You guys have had it since December.!
I called your shop yesterday & never got a call back.

Last edited by MACHC5; 02-11-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
I don't have much knowledge in all of this tuning stuff but I had a friend of mine send me a video of a M6 tuned by MHP and the dyno results showed that the M6 actually lost power. I don't have a clue if that helps any lol.

I almost wish to believe that JRcart is lying about these other guys staying quiet because I don't see how its possible that no 1 can come on a forum and speak about the experience they have had with MHP. GRAB YOUR B@**S fellazzz
Old 02-11-2009, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Received 516 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by HYEPWR
"Ask Rock....PM Rock"

Anytime I asked Andy about his tune/tcu---I was told to ask Rock.

So Rock.....what boat are you in--in all this stuff?? Did the 'improvents" you felt placebo effect or real differances?

still having that 1-2 shift slowness??
Don't ask me, ask Doctor Jones.......the one post wonder that can give you concise, accurate and entertaining answers.... even though he is gone.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:26 PM

2008 MB S63
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
I don't have much knowledge in all of this tuning stuff but I had a friend of mine send me a video of a M6 tuned by MHP and the dyno results showed that the M6 actually lost power. I don't have a clue if that helps any lol.

I almost wish to believe that JRcart is lying about these other guys staying quiet because I don't see how its possible that no 1 can come on a forum and speak about the experience they have had with MHP. GRAB YOUR B@**S fellazzz
My car.. Found the problem out to that real quick. It was the night before I was about to track my car, and I topped my tank of with 110 Leaded Octane... Bad idea when its tuned to 93... Different Dyno also. I think I have Dyno sheets after correcting the problem and driving out a tank of gas. Oh BTW that m6 went on to be the fastest m6 down the 1/4
Old 02-11-2009, 10:27 PM

05 e55
think we need a bad vendor sticky file in this forum... curious who is on the list. i can think of two that i have purchased from

1?
2?
3?
4?
5?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04

open your eyes nimrod....there is a guy that posted above yours (MACH5) who has been out an ECU since early december and a guy by the name of Jakpro who is one of the most respected guys on this forum just posted an entire thread with lots of evidence. Keep your eyes peeled, there will be more coming forward, I was just PM'ed by one of them and he says he is getting his ducks in a row to post.

here's some help https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...tory-vids.html

Last edited by jrcart; 02-11-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 86 Likes on 58 Posts
'22 G 63 AMG, '21 GLE 53 AMG, '20 NSX
I chose not to post on the MHP thread not for fear of any retribution but it all but impossible to stay on topic and I've been and currently in the rwd vs awd war on Rennlist.

I was the other car at Willow with Jim (and thank you Jim for not sinking to the level of others and not bringing me into the afray) but I can't let MHP contentions go unchallened as he's posted in other forums.

I had previously warned MHP that his tune needed to be track tested not just WOT but on a real road course to see if there were any problems and secondly had he purchased the codes for the flash. He blew off the question.

Our track day at Willow was very enlightening as I experienced a limp mode shut down.
EVosport was there and read the codes and cleared them which was the SAME identical codes the Jim's car threw! How could this be as he had the MHP tune and mine was the PC. This really puzzled us as we now started looking at maybe we reached the cornering levels of the ESP that MB designed into the car. But that can't be because I raced the car in europe and with a factory test driver I checked some of our "g" levels and it was about the same as Willow. Now we were really puzzled. I will not mention the BS owner who said " do you think that both cars could have the same tune? It has to be, their thowing the same codes" I'll let you decide for yourself with the previous posted information.

I saw MHP posts to contend some wrong doing by EVosport as the result of the pulley, the failure was the idler which was dealer installed not EVosport. This is typical "ad hominem" attack when caught in a lie.

The rest of the story has been told, as it's clear in my mind the MHP tune was really the powerchip tune.

Jimmy is out.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by neveo
think we need a bad vendor sticky file in this forum... curious who is on the list. i can think of two that i have purchased from

1?
2?
3?
4?
5?
Already done.

https://mbworld.org/forums/3346407-post14.html
Old 02-11-2009, 10:43 PM

2008 SLR
YOu won't have to, Im on Chapter 6 - its called "Tuning The ECu /TCU with household items" It wont be long now - Honey plug this end into the microwave now get me some 30 weight ball bearings and some gauze pads.....
Don't forget to call the mattress police and find the fetzer valve.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:06 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by Rock
Don't ask me, ask Doctor Jones.......the one post wonder that can give you concise, accurate and entertaining answers.... even though he is gone.
Rock - A close personal friend of Dr. Jones told me he is being sued right now. Seems a "team of lawyers" showed up at his house early this morning w riot police armed w search warrants. It seems the esteemed Dr. Jones is now cooling his heels in Internet Jail or Internet Hell. Which would currently be at ANdys house.
While I am not nearly quite the Hoot that Dr. Jones is I am quietly serving my penance by using a Commodore 64 w Dial up.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:28 PM

2009 C63 AMG Black on Black PP Package CF fully loaded
Rock - A close personal friend of Dr. Jones told me he is being sued right now. Seems a "team of lawyers" showed up at his house early this morning w riot police armed w search warrants. It seems the esteemed Dr. Jones is now cooling his heels in Internet Jail or Internet Hell. Which would currently be at ANdys house.
While I am not nearly quite the Hoot that Dr. Jones is I am quietly serving my penance by using a Commodore 64 w Dial up.
1K baud rate? cool ... You'll probably get this message by tomorrow
Old 02-11-2009, 11:46 PM

SLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by Jim Brady
I chose not to post on the MHP thread not for fear of any retribution but it all but impossible to stay on topic and I've been and currently in the rwd vs awd war on Rennlist.

I was the other car at Willow with Jim (and thank you Jim for not sinking to the level of others and not bringing me into the afray) but I can't let MHP contentions go unchallened as he's posted in other forums.

I had previously warned MHP that his tune needed to be track tested not just WOT but on a real road course to see if there were any problems and secondly had he purchased the codes for the flash. He blew off the question.

Our track day at Willow was very enlightening as I experienced a limp mode shut down.
EVosport was there and read the codes and cleared them which was the SAME identical codes the Jim's car threw! How could this be as he had the MHP tune and mine was the PC. This really puzzled us as we now started looking at maybe we reached the cornering levels of the ESP that MB designed into the car. But that can't be because I raced the car in europe and with a factory test driver I checked some of our "g" levels and it was about the same as Willow. Now we were really puzzled. I will not mention the BS owner who said " do you think that both cars could have the same tune? It has to be, their thowing the same codes" I'll let you decide for yourself with the previous posted information.

I saw MHP posts to contend some wrong doing by EVosport as the result of the pulley, the failure was the idler which was dealer installed not EVosport. This is typical "ad hominem" attack when caught in a lie.

The rest of the story has been told, as it's clear in my mind the MHP tune was really the powerchip tune.

Jimmy is out.
is it at all possible for the MHP tune (or any other tuner's tune) to throw the same codes as PC's tune if they tried to modify the same parameters? in other words, could MHP have tried to change the e-gas parameters just as PC did, then as a result the CEL codes started?
Old 02-12-2009, 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by LZH
There were three Black Series at Willow on Jan. 15th. Mine was one of them. My ECU is bone stock. Jrcart thought he was running the MHP v3 tune and the third Black Series was running PC tune from Evosport.
Both of the other Black Series threw the SAME CODES EXCLUSIVE to POWERCHIP. My car had no problems at all and I witnessed the codes being thrown by the other cars first hand.
Now, I'm not going to speculate as to how Jims car had a PC tune on it - but, clearly it did. I also mentioned in a past thread while was driving JRcarts car that I did not notice any sort of throttle blip on downshifts and this was apparently a big selling point in the MHP TCU tune.

What has transpired here and on the other sites has been not only childish, but also has most likely delivered a major setback to the tuning industry as anyone reading this will be all the more hesitant to have their vehicle tuned. It's sad and should have been handled in private. Tim calling Andy out is a different story and I will get to that. But, I understand why Jim has posted...Andy's version of what he believes to be the truth that was posted on the other site gave Jim no other choice but to defend himself here. As to why Andy cannot post here...he is on (yet another) suspension. I think that if Andy would have behaved differently here from his first post he would be here now defending himself. But alas, he is not and only has himself to blame. Personally, I like Andy. I liked reading his posts and nobody can say that he didn't back up what he said. He stood his ground and I respect that.

What I don't respect is openly marketing one thing and selling something quite different. It appears that is what has happened with the MHP "TCU Tune". I think if Andy would have been more up front about exactly how MHP achieved TCU changes by altering ECU management, none of this would have been necessary and this "Tim" guy would never have raised his head. As many of you know, I've been involved in ongoing private discussions with AMG regarding making the C63 throttle blip available to us Black Series owners. During those discussions I have learned (not too long ago) that the blip is controlled by the ECU and not the TCU. This is the reason my ECU remains stock....

Now, let’s step back for a second and look at the chain of events posted above because they are quite accurate. All of Jim’s previous posts detailing his thoughts of the previous MHP tunes (v1 and v2) were PRE v3 if I am not mistaken. It was ONLY when Jim received the v3 tuning that problems started at Willow. The v3 tune was installed on his car, it was taken to Willow, where it then exhibited characteristics unique to PC tuning. The only thing I can think is that perhaps Dave or Andy flashed an older PC tune back into Jim’s car inadvertently thinking it was their newest v3. Seems odd, but they have had issues in the past with other members tunes not taking and the ECU tune reverting back to the previous installed... ie Renntech….Then what is even more puzzling is the fact that Jim’s MHP NOS tuned ECU was in fact a tune that was confirmed to be propitiatory to MHP. So that begs the question….Why would MHP try to dupe Jim with a PC tune and call it their v3 when they in fact DID provide their own NOS tuned ECU ??? It just doesn’t make sense. Andy has gone to great lengths to provide us with hard facts and data to prove their tuning ability and I don’t doubt that they CAN tune with good results. However, one common complaint about MHP throughout this all has been that they made claims before actually providing results. In short, they seemed to come off as not having all their ducks in a row. Perhaps this is simply what happened with Jims ECU. Dave’s post acknowledges that they have made mistakes and will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy if given the chance. I hope that this is just a case of them making a mistake but it makes me very apprehensive about mail order tuning and not being able to have the car at the tuners shop. Anyway….those are my thoughts. I think this all stinks to high heaven and hope those involved can work it out in an amicable fashion.

EDIT -
I notice different individuals who clearly work for Powerchip who are constantly viewing this thread, who have been members for quite a while yet have ZERO posts. My message to you is the following. Times have changed. It's time to come out from behind your keyboards and show your interest and in involvement in the community. Especially NOW with everything that has been said. Sitting by and watching this trainwreck, while your company is in the middle of it, stinks. At least give us the facts as you know them to be and let us make a decision.
Originally Posted by Jim Brady

Seems to be a consensus, among the 3 CLK63BS that attended this event, that the tune in jrcart's car which was supposed to be MHP's v3 was, in fact, the old Powerchip file instead. As the v1, v2, and NOS tunes were allegedly distinctly unique, proprietary tunes - it sounds like human error may have intervened on this one, and the wrong file was loaded by MHP in preparation for the event

Originally Posted by jrcart
You better pop your head over into Jakpro's thread...he is one of the most respected people on this board, some people don't like me or the way I speak my mind openly, but I have yet to meet a person that does not respect Jim/Jakpro1. Him coming forward is going to give my story, Evosports and Powerchips story 100% credibility. So now I suggest you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and hide.

...one more thing, I will be posting even more evidence verty shortly...this is the so called "smoking gun" evidence I promised every one. Don't be too suprised if a few more people come forward in the next day or two.
Jrcart, all due respect, I don't see how Jakpro's thread materially affects your thread one way or another - other than a bad experience and/or mistakes made by the same tuner. Your issue seems to be "63 AMG MHP V3 tune instead was a Powerchip tune, how'd that happen?" - Jakpro's issue is "55 AMG MHP ECU and TCU tunes were massively delayed, and to top it off the TCU tune doesn't function properly" - if Jakpro's thread was "got the MHP tune and noticed zero difference from the VRP tune - had 'em both checked out and they're, in fact, the same Powerchip tune" then his story would seem to corroborate yours, right? Since VRP uses Powerchip, doesn't the fact that Jakpro noticed a performance improvement in the MHP ECU seem to, in fact, contradict your hypothesis?

I do await learning of the "smoking gun" and reserve further judgement on this until all of the facts have played out. It is a shame that Andy's on suspension until these threads will be long-since buried; it would have been useful to hear MHP's replies, other than the one lengthy post on that other forum.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by indyjoe
You should just say that "Hey, I had concerns that MHP's tune was unsafe, so I decided to switch.", but you kept going on about how he may have stole PC's tune, or it was the same tune. This was after months of you going on and on and on and on about how incredible the tune was and what a difference it makes.

Things just don't add up. That's all I'm saying.
I have to agree. Jim, your claims about the increased performance just DOES NOT jive with your arguments that it was the same PowerChip tune that you were less impressed with. Can it be that Andy just over-tuned everybody's cars to the brink of safety to squeeze the extra performance (gut, track and dyno results)! I've been there and have too damaged pistons to prove it.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I have to agree. Jim, your claims about the increased performance just DOES NOT jive with your arguments that it was the same PowerChip tune that you were less impressed with. Can it be that Andy just over-tuned everybody's cars to the brink of safety to squeeze the extra performance (gut, track and dyno results)! I've been there and have too damaged pistons to prove it.
What tuner did you use that damaged your engine? Mailed tune, or custom tune? TIA... this kind of info helps everyone on the forums.

Last edited by c32AMG-DTM; 02-12-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:23 AM

e550 4m
Originally Posted by otoupalik
To correct this, as it is not quite right.

Powerchip did not flash the two C63's with stock software, not did it not take. They flashed them with version 1, which was before they unlocked the throttle opening from the E/SL. So, the flash DID take, it was just the wrong file.

FYI, there is no such thing as a tune not taking. In the case of attempting to flash over another tuner's file, it will either take or it will tell you during the process that it will not load over the encrypted data as I understand it. But either way, the tuner knows at that point if the tune "took" - it is not a surprise that the user has to find out later.

thanks
Brad
otoupalik - i assume the comment "as i understand it" - you are being safe. I would also assume that you are not sure if that is how the procedure works and a tune could in fact "not take"

In addition - maybe no one is coming forward cuz there really is no one ... i dunno call me silly - simplest answer usually is the right one.

Mthis and I both have said we have a MHP tune, i dont know if I got ripped off, ill dyno this week - Mthis got a 46rwhp gain ... so uh - yeah ... im sure if someone did get ripped off, it would be better to post your experience - then you have witnesses for the big legal battle....

EDIT: - I read the horror story, i retract my simplest answer, there is no one else, and whatever else i need to ... bed time!

Last edited by stefario; 02-12-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
What tuner did you use that damaged your engine? Mailed tune, or custom tune? TIA... this kind of info helps everyone on the forums.
I can't be positive that it was Speed Innovation that popped my buddy's CL55 or damaged two of my pistons but yes all the cars that had troubles were custom-dyno tuned while mine was even road-tuned for two weeks while in the possession of the tuner himself. Tuners sometimes will push the limits of the tune such as advancing the timing, raise the rev limits, etc... to a point where the engine suffers serious damage over several months and sometimes up to two years before it pops. Linh's CL55 popped much sooner and was a bloody mess. The cylinders shot right through the block. Mine was more of a slow death that dragged on for over 2 years.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

.......now get back to your Kool-aid loser!
This is a perfect example of why some folks don't frequent this forum as much as before.

Folks need to sing when vendors do them wrong. Jrcart is to applauded for doing so. It's too bad his attitude always overshadows everything he does.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
This is a perfect example of why some folks don't frequent this forum as much as before.
It's too bad his attitude always overshadows everything he does.
I must agree, it seems like he undermines himself. I don't know if I would call it attitude as much as a respect issue. We all know if you give no respect you get no respect. It is obvious we all want respect but it has to be earned and given, simple.

Derek, Nice to see you are at least hanging around,
Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jim, give me a break, I'm not drinking any kool-aid. As you know VERY WELL, I could give a **** if Andy goes bankrupt. In fact, I started posting because I was fed up with his attitude. But that doesn't change the fact that things just seem to be dishonest.

You should just say that "Hey, I had concerns that MHP's tune was unsafe, so I decided to switch.", but you kept going on about how he may have stole PC's tune, or it was the same tune. This was after months of you going on and on and on and on about how incredible the tune was and what a difference it makes.

Things just don't add up. That's all I'm saying

Show me where I said "he may have stole PC's tune" They only person using the word stole, stolen or steal is Andy on the thread he started last night on Absolutely driven forum.

.......now get back to your Kool-aid loser!
To DEREKFSU and Yacht Master;

above is the post I was responding to...a guys that has been trying to punch holes in my story and dis-credit post I have made on this subject. He is attempting to put words in my mouth and acting like this is some sort of un-warranted conspiracy against Andy/MHP. I don't know about you guys but I don't like people putting words in my mouth. I have been very careful in these post about my claims against Andy and I am not going to sit around while some newb tries to dis-credit me by mis-quoting me.

You guys might not like me or my attitude, so be it. I'm sorry that my no-nonsense, tell it like it is attitude does not jive with your way of going about life. At least with me you know what you are getting, I might be a *****, I might be opinionated, I might be a loud mouth, but I am not a lyer. If somebody tries to wrongly call me out or make false accusations you're damn right I'm going to get worked up and loud. Lots have tried to call me out one this board and nobody has done it yet...It's impossible to call out the truth and the facts. There is a lot of BS on this board, but none of it spews from my keyboard. I have backed up every claim or statement I have ever made. I've dragged my car from coast to coast to prove a point to the masses of doubters and nay sayers. That's who I am and it's not going to change.

Last edited by jrcart; 02-12-2009 at 10:08 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: MHP/JRCART....The Rest Of The Story