with 470rw hp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by brunoboxer
FULL THROTTLE... Read the post-estimate. I do not need to know your exact science theory on E=MC squared Einstein. It must be nice to be an expert on everything. BTW, I am 38 years old and asking for information not smart *** remarks from an immature dick head. Do you need to know what color my car is, what kind of gum I am chewing and whether it is washed or not???? Jackass!

bassn 07..here are my mods

04 E55 Black
LET Stage 2 Tune
Evo 178 pulley
VRP Shorty Headers
VRP X-Pipe
Code 3 HE & CM30
K&N filters
Renntech ELM
Im sorry facts are offensive to you that seems to be the trend around here, good luck kiddo.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55 470 whp
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
Im sorry facts are offensive to you that seems to be the trend around here, good luck kiddo.

Isn't nap time at the day care yet??? Grow up!

Estimate, Estimate, Estimate!!! I do not intend to get a concrete number to have framed on my wall.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
bruno you ovioulsy never tracked your car yet.I have tracked mine stock and modded and everything that was said is 100% on point.

I went from 12.4 stock to 12.8 modded,track conditions play a huge role,I wont go to the track if its under 65 out,not worth it,I will just spin.

temp,tires,track prep is a bigger role that how much power you have,putting the power down is the hard part.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by skratch77
bruno you ovioulsy never tracked your car yet.I have tracked mine stock and modded and everything that was said is 100% on point.

I went from 12.4 stock to 12.8 modded,track conditions play a huge role,I wont go to the track if its under 65 out,not worth it,I will just spin.

temp,tires,track prep is a bigger role that how much power you have,putting the power down is the hard part.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:52 PM

2001: Supercharged E55 AMG
FULL THROTTLE... Read the post-estimate. I do not need to know your exact science theory on E=MC squared Einstein. It must be nice to be an expert on everything. BTW, I am 38 years old and asking for information not smart *** remarks from an immature dick head. Do you need to know what color my car is, what kind of gum I am chewing and whether it is washed or not???? Jackass!
HAHAHA, now you own him!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:19 PM

LS430
Originally Posted by 930chas
Yes, I purchased Blueknight's car... I am trying to shift the balance of power back to the East Coast....LOL.
With that monsterous lineup, you definitely got power on the East Coast...lol. Modded M5, then E55 and if that fails, let them have the nasty HPF Stage 2.5 M3 to work with, if you didn't read up on E46 Fanatics, Chris now retunes the Stage 2.5 closer to 700rwhp, another 40rwhp over the old 660rwhp number. How do you like your E55?
Old 11-19-2009, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
Originally Posted by E55AMGFan
With that monsterous lineup, you definitely got power on the East Coast...lol. Modded M5, then E55 and if that fails, let them have the nasty HPF Stage 2.5 M3 to work with, if you didn't read up on E46 Fanatics, Chris now retunes the Stage 2.5 closer to 700rwhp, another 40rwhp over the old 660rwhp number. How do you like your E55?
Haha..actually that is the dyno graph from my car on e46fanatics. I went from stage 2 to stage 2.5. But, yes am definitely excited about the new tune, and even more excited for the car to get back here!!!

I love the e55. The torque is a blast. The only thing I really don't like so far is the brakes. Other then that the car is stellar!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
With those mods on street tires in good weather depend on track prep and driver skill 11.5-11.9 but on DR's 11.2-11.5. Driver skill and weather conditions will be the two biggest factors
Old 11-19-2009, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Since you are with full throttle, start your own thread unless you have an estimate of 1/4 mile run.

BTW, the equation states that matter and energy are identical
going OFF TOPIC here but in response to your comment which initially started this......NO. it does NOT state that matter and energy are identical. they aren't identical; matter and energy are in a different form. ice is not identical to water vapor fyi. however, like via deposition and sublimation, matter and energy can be changed into one another provided the right conditions/variables.

the equation ACTUALLY states the amount of energy a given mass, such as that of a proton, would be equivalent to if it were all suddenly turned into energy.

and with regard to my statement about mass defect to which you for some reason either don't understand and or just flat out don't know or never heard of....when nucleons are grouped together to form a nucleus, they lose a small amount of mass, i.e., there is mass defect. This mass defect is released as energy according to the relation E = mc2; thus binding energy = mass defect · c^2 . This energy holds the nucleons together and is known as binding energy. Mass defect is a measure of the binding energy of the nucleus. The greater the mass defect, the greater is the binding energy of the nucleus.....don't correct me on science. you are going down the wrong road.

anyways, back to cars.....and paper/dyno racing
Old 11-19-2009, 03:25 PM

LS430
Originally Posted by 930chas
Haha..actually that is the dyno graph from my car on e46fanatics. I went from stage 2 to stage 2.5. But, yes am definitely excited about the new tune, and even more excited for the car to get back here!!!

I love the e55. The torque is a blast. The only thing I really don't like so far is the brakes. Other then that the car is stellar!
Great! Seems like HPF m3 owners love the E55, Scott, holding the 5.86 60-130mph got one too and likes it a lot. For the space, torque, and mod potential of a comfortable sedan that can be daily driven with ease, the E55 is a no brainer. Also to stay on topic, what is stated by many is more than correct, RWHP can't get a set ET, too many variables to deal with such as humidity, density, elevation etc. A primary reason why some guys are dropping quite lower times this time of the year vs. other times such as the summer is b/c it was way too warm and humid and that's a no no for a FI car. I smile seeing the 4 door beast do low low 11s and now 10s.

Last edited by E55AMGFan; 11-19-2009 at 03:30 PM.