Notices
C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 C63S Deliveries

 
Old 03-14-2019, 01:35 PM
  #651  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: UK
Posts: 19
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
C63S AMG
So had a call from mercedes UK, AMG manager, advised that my car has been put on hold "indefinitely".

Said the quality control is across the whole c class range and can take months to be lifted as its their most popular range and has a high volume of cars.

Said there is no estimate to when this hold will be lifted so has no idea.

Very frustrating
DR63AMG is offline  
Old 03-14-2019, 02:04 PM
  #652  
Junior Member
 
Soubido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 15
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2014 CLA45 AMG, 2019 C63 S Coupe
I hope this delay is only for the UK market....I’m located in Canada and I should be expecting my coupe in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed!
Soubido is offline  
Old 03-14-2019, 03:26 PM
  #653  
Super Member
 
Uga Uga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
2017 C63 Coupe - sold
Originally Posted by DR63AMG View Post
So had a call from mercedes UK, AMG manager, advised that my car has been put on hold "indefinitely".

Said the quality control is across the whole c class range and can take months to be lifted as its their most popular range and has a high volume of cars.

Said there is no estimate to when this hold will be lifted so has no idea.

Very frustrating
That then confirms the update I received today.
Not happy at all.
Uga Uga is offline  
Old 03-14-2019, 03:37 PM
  #654  
Super Member
 
NYCSoiL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 655
Thanked 63 Times in 61 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
Yeah, looks like this is for the UK only, my dealer is not aware of any delays. My car was produced on 02/27 and is waiting for me in Germany
NYCSoiL is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NYCSoiL For This Useful Post:
Soubido (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019, 09:21 PM
  #655  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 213
Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts
2013 Audi RS5, 2019 C63CS (on order)
Yep, looks like an issue with UK models. Must be a model wide issue with RHD vehicles. I texted my dealer and my car finished production on 2/18 and is now also waiting for me in Germany. My dealer is going to call the production team tomorrow just to make sure there is no surprise.

superswiss is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 09:27 PM
  #656  
04S
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
GLC 250d
Originally Posted by csh_au View Post
The Tamerlane vessel docked here in Brisbane on Monday night 04/03. Have you been told whether or not theyíve cleared customs yet? My dealer has said it can be 10-14 business days from customs clearance.
Mine got off the Tamerlane on 1 March. Cleared customs earlier this week. Australian compliance yesterday and is being delivered to me this afternoon !!
04S is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 09:29 PM
  #657  
04S
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
GLC 250d
And I should add thatís after about a 9 month wait.
04S is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 09:54 PM
  #658  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 29
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2019 C63
Originally Posted by senres View Post
US-NC

mrguitar, this is the information I had at end of December:

Decade Planned: 19/02-1
Decade Scheduled: 19/02-1
Production Date: 02/1D/2019
Status: B0

From what I understand, that means that the car was scheduled for the first 10 days of February and I *think* that also means there is an allocation.
So I was given a number and a planned build date of 02/05/19, completed on 02/08/2019 and shipped on 02/19/19 with a scheduled delivery to Long Beach CA on March 26th.

Canít be sure with your specifics but there arenít any coupe or CA specific delays so your dealer might not have an allocation for you or gave your spot to somebody else.

E/ I have both the digital display and HUD FWIW.
esquesk is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 02:40 AM
  #659  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 51
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
M4cs
US-CA
I took over an allocated existing order back in Nov. with an initial Decade planned of 19/01-3 and Est. Prod. Date of 01/24/19.
Car got actually produced before the estimated date: 01/22/19. Below are the status updates from my SA per his system:
Z63 - 01/15/2019 - Confirm. VIN Update
B50 - 01/21/2019 Produced Not Ship
B60 - 02/06/2019 - Factory Invoiced
B70 - 02/07/2019 - At Port-No Ship Assgnmt
B80 - 02/16/2019 - At Port-Ship Assigned
C20 - 02/19/2019 - Ship Telex

My ship was assigned to originally be in Long Beach port by 3/14/19 (which is today) but it kept on delaying and according to ship schedule, it's now scheduled to arrive at its final dest on 3/26. Basically the ship is 12 days late so far.
Based on my daily GPS reports for my ship, its pretty close to Panama. Hopefully it doesn't get further delayed there.
Ben Khoshabeh is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 03:18 AM
  #660  
Super Member
 
Uga Uga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
2017 C63 Coupe - sold
My situation is a bit bizarre.
I have a VIN and have even partially setup Mercedes Me,
however I got a reliable source to dig deeper and it turns out
that there is no engine number for the build.


Uga Uga is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 06:44 AM
  #661  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AMG C63S Cabriolet
Originally Posted by 04S View Post
And I should add thatís after about a 9 month wait.
Congratulations! Post some pics when you can - Brisbane still seems to be stuck in customs and hopefully only a few days away from yours.
csh_au is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 07:19 AM
  #662  
04S
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
GLC 250d
Sorry no pics so far. Have had 25km of driving. I have owned quite a few M cars before - e60 M5, f10m5, e92m3 and F80m3 - (which were great) but this car is completely different. It is a muscle car in a way the M’s are not. The new tech is ridiculous too. Really enjoying it so far.
04S is online now  
Old 03-15-2019, 04:48 PM
  #663  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by 04S View Post
Sorry no pics so far. Have had 25km of driving. I have owned quite a few M cars before - e60 M5, f10m5, e92m3 and F80m3 - (which were great) but this car is completely different. It is a muscle car in a way the Mís are not. The new tech is ridiculous too. Really enjoying it so far.
Pics when you can please! Did you get the coupe or sedan? What's the exhaust sound like on the AU models? I'm in Aus as well, ship docked on the 12/03 so just waiting for customs etc now.
Jeff087 is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 06:32 AM
  #664  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: UK
Posts: 19
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
C63S AMG
Originally Posted by Uga Uga View Post
My situation is a bit bizarre.
I have a VIN and have even partially setup Mercedes Me,
however I got a reliable source to dig deeper and it turns out
that there is no engine number for the build.

I have a engine and VIN number allocated.
Very annoying if its just UK cars as i was told its model wide. Unless these other cars from abroad have been shipped long before the quality control commenced.

Genuinely thinking of cancelling the car. Was a fully spec'd car with every option spec'd. Just feel deflated. An anti-climax
DR63AMG is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:01 AM
  #665  
Super Member
 
Uga Uga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
2017 C63 Coupe - sold
Originally Posted by DR63AMG View Post
I have a engine and VIN number allocated.
Very annoying if its just UK cars as i was told its model wide. Unless these other cars from abroad have been shipped long before the quality control commenced.

Genuinely thinking of cancelling the car. Was a fully spec'd car with every option spec'd. Just feel deflated. An anti-climax
i feel the same but just bear with it.
You will not regret it. Worth the wait.
I went through the same pain with my 2017 coupe.

As you say, the other cars may have shipped a while back.
Uga Uga is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:40 AM
  #666  
04S
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
GLC 250d
Originally Posted by Jeff087 View Post
Pics when you can please! Did you get the coupe or sedan? What's the exhaust sound like on the AU models? I'm in Aus as well, ship docked on the 12/03 so just waiting for customs etc now.
Sorry it has been bucketing here today - no opportunity at all for photos. Maybe tomorrow if the weather improves. It is a coupe. The exhaust sounds great, but then you turn on the powerful exhaust and it is absolutely ridiculous ! My first AMG so nothing to compare with, but, I am loving the exhaust noise.
04S is online now  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:43 AM
  #667  
04S
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
GLC 250d
Also, slightly miffed that it came with pilot super sports instead of 4s’s - they are such a inferior tyre. The 4s’s will be going on in a few weeks after I get the ceramic coating.
04S is online now  
Old 03-16-2019, 01:06 PM
  #668  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 168
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by DR63AMG View Post
I have a engine and VIN number allocated.
Very annoying if its just UK cars as i was told its model wide. Unless these other cars from abroad have been shipped long before the quality control commenced.

Genuinely thinking of cancelling the car. Was a fully spec'd car with every option spec'd. Just feel deflated. An anti-climax
It is deflating but at the same time they are making things right..

I am stuck and haven't got factory invoiced status yet.. stuck at B50 since Feb 11. Something is up because I haven't seen any ship after early Feb. Hopefully we hear some good news next week.. Mercedes wants our money.. No doubt they aren't thrilled about the delays.
purplewidow is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 01:26 PM
  #669  
Super Member
 
Uga Uga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
2017 C63 Coupe - sold
I have heard rumors that they are shutting down for a couple of months. Rumor at this stage.
So we may accidentally end up with 2020 models which start rolling out in June. Assuming our cars have not been built.
Uga Uga is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 03:43 PM
  #670  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
c63 2019
Post

Had a call from dealer today to say my car left the factory yesterday evening and on route to the uk, should be here within a week or so , ordered mid November so glad its now on the way!!!

C63 diamond white ordered with;

Driver assistance package
Aero package
Night package
Premium plus package
19/20 Matt black alloys
Nappa black leather / dashboard in artico
Carbon package exterior ii
Trim parts in carbon
Performance seats

David w is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 03:58 PM
  #671  
Super Member
 
Uga Uga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
2017 C63 Coupe - sold
Arenít you lucky. There is perhaps hope for some of us.
Please keep us posted. And donít forget the photos.
Uga Uga is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 12:17 AM
  #672  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by 04S View Post
Sorry it has been bucketing here today - no opportunity at all for photos. Maybe tomorrow if the weather improves. It is a coupe. The exhaust sounds great, but then you turn on the powerful exhaust and it is absolutely ridiculous ! My first AMG so nothing to compare with, but, I am loving the exhaust noise.
Thanks mate! Shot you a PM. The exhaust must sound good, considering you've had some nice cars in your stable before this one. Can't wait. Hopefully you see some better weather soon too. Cheers
Jeff087 is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 04:33 AM
  #673  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 51
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
M4cs
Iím curious whatís the the age range here based on your taste on these beasts( Iím 33). Back in 2014 and even around 2007 I always had a taste of having a BMW M and call it the day but since BMW sounds outdated to me nowadays and after driving my brothers 2017 c43 AMG fully loaded and my friends AMG GTS, I felt in love with Merc and been debating between M4 CS and C63s until I ordered my first C63s with below highlights:

Polar White
858 Magma Grey/Black Nappa Leather w/Yellow Stitching
Options
319 319 Exterior Lighting Package: LED Intelligent Light System, Adaptiv $900
320 320 Multimedia Package: COMANDģ Navigation including 3 years of Map $2,300
521 521 AMG Night Package: Elements in High-Gloss Black including A-Wing $750
996 996 Parking Assistance Package: Active Parking Assist, Surround $1,090
997 997 Driver Assistance Package: Active Distance Assist DISTRONICģ, $1,800
B26 AMG Aerodynamics Package $1,750 H73 AMG Carbon Fiber Trim $975 K27 factory code
K33 Extended Restart in Stop & Go Traffic
L6G AMG Performance Steering Wheel in DINAMICA
U25 AMG Illuminated Door Sills
273 Rear Cross Traffic Alert
367 Live Traffic
401 Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
-463 Head-Up Display
-464 12.3" Digital Instrument cluster
- 555 AMG Performance Seats
- 64-Color Ambient Lighting
Ben Khoshabeh is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 02:26 PM
  #674  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 29
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2019 C63
Originally Posted by Ben Khoshabeh View Post
Iím curious whatís the the age range here based on your taste on these beasts( Iím 33). Back in 2014 and even around 2007 I always had a taste of having a BMW M and call it the day but since BMW sounds outdated to me nowadays and after driving my brothers 2017 c43 AMG fully loaded and my friends AMG GTS, I felt in love with Merc and been debating between M4 CS and C63s until I ordered my first C63s with below highlights
Mine on the same boat! I'm 30 but my guess is we'd skew on the younger side of the age range. Seems like most of the guys our age are driving M3/M4's, especially given how they've been basically giving those cars away on leases lately...

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-...y-socal/102392
esquesk is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to esquesk For This Useful Post:
Ben Khoshabeh (03-17-2019)
Old 03-17-2019, 04:06 PM
  #675  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: UK
Posts: 19
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
C63S AMG
Originally Posted by Uga Uga View Post
I have heard rumors that they are shutting down for a couple of months. Rumor at this stage.
So we may accidentally end up with 2020 models which start rolling out in June. Assuming our cars have not been built.
My car i presume has been built
DR63AMG is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2019 C63S Deliveries


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: