Old 03-19-2019, 02:02 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
C63S 2019
Finally today! After waiting 8 months!
Old 03-19-2019, 02:16 PM

Received 130 Likes on 116 Posts
2019C63S coupe
Originally Posted by DR63AMG
The "location" of my car has changed from "factory" to "ex-factory" no idea what this means
looks like it is left the factory and ready to ship.
Fingers crossed, it will be worth the wait.

I am now beginning to think Brexit is or was a factor.
Now that we are more than likely to extend article 50.

Last edited by Uga Uga; 03-20-2019 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:28 PM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
C63S AMG
Originally Posted by Uga Uga
Fingers crosses it will be worth the wait.

I really hope that is not a factor!

Have uploaded a screenshot for your benefit possibly. You can compare it to your vehicle timeline from your dealer if it helps. This was the screenshot my dealer sent me.

Last edited by DR63AMG; 03-19-2019 at 02:38 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Uga Uga (03-20-2019)
Old 03-19-2019, 02:41 PM

2019C63S coupe
Fingers crosses it will be worth the wait.

Originally Posted by DR63AMG
I really hope that is not a factor!

Have uploaded a screenshot for your benefit possibly. You can compare it to your vehicle timeline from your dealer if it helps. This was the screenshot my dealer sent me.
Your car is on its way Hooray
Old 03-19-2019, 02:43 PM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
C63S AMG
Your car is on its way Hooray
ETA to UK 1st april.... surely not an april fools joke!

Just a shame I am no nights the whole week.

I really hope it is on its way and doesnt get caught up anywhere.

Will be intersted to see what MBUK offer as compensation....if anything
Old 03-19-2019, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,674 Likes on 2,454 Posts
2019 C63CS
I've heard back from the sales manager. FWIW, he has spoken with the production team and according to them there is no delay for US bound builds. Whatever is going on with UK orders seems to be specific to the UK market. Hope you guys with indefinite holds get some clarity soon.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:49 PM

2019C63S coupe
Originally Posted by superswiss
I've heard back from the sales manager. FWIW, he has spoken with the production team and according to them there is no delay for US bound builds. Whatever is going on with UK orders seems to be specific to the UK market. Hope you guys with indefinite holds get some clarity soon.
Thanks. We wait paitiently
Old 03-19-2019, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Hope none of you had a car on the Grande America that just sank last week with 2000 cars on board. Sounds like it was headed for Brazil, though.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/19/...on-ship-sinks/
Old 03-19-2019, 06:22 PM

2019C63S coupe
A
Originally Posted by Al718
Finally today! After waiting 8 months!

congratulations. At picture or two, so we can celebrate with you.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:13 PM

Received 89 Likes on 63 Posts
2019 c63s coupe, 2008 s63 sedan, 2007 335i coupe
Finally!!! First status change since feb 11.. got to “factory invoiced”

Hopefully in a few weeks it will be on a boat on its way!!!
Old 03-21-2019, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by purplewidow

Nice! We might take delivery around the same time. Any word on whether there is a credit for part of the CF packages on the final factory invoice? I've so far only received the European Delivery invoice and it's not showing any credit.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:08 PM

2019C63S coupe

Happy for you. I hope I get some good news soon.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:08 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
C63S 2019
A

congratulations. At picture or two, so we can celebrate with you.
Photos simply don’t do the machine justice.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:10 PM

2019C63S coupe
Originally Posted by Al718
Photos simply don’t do the machine justice.
Completely agree.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:43 PM

Nice! We might take delivery around the same time. Any word on whether there is a credit for part of the CF packages on the final factory invoice? I've so far only received the European Delivery invoice and it's not showing any credit.
i am waiting to hear back on that. We still don’t know 100% what we are even getting with the packages. I was told one thing by the guy who teaches dealers on new features for upcoming amg models. Should be accurate but you never know until it’s in front of you.

Happy for you. I hope I get some good news soon.
Thanks I hope so too. The wait is brutal and I feel for everyone waiting like us. It won’t be much longer.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:50 PM

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
2019 C43 AMG COUPE

Hope I get on your boat, mine was produced in Feb. too ⛴️

Old 03-22-2019, 01:03 PM

Just heard back that the credit isn’t on the invoice but might be on the sticker and they won’t know until the car arrives.

My SA said that there was a log jam backup in Bremen and they are supposedly caught up now. No other reason was given.
The following 2 users liked this post by purplewidow:
superswiss (03-22-2019), Uga Uga (03-22-2019)
Old 03-23-2019, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 19 ordered
Right so just spoke to my dealer. Apparently all Mercedes deliveries are on hold, even A classes. Apparently Mercedes has bought a compound presumably at a port somewhere where they have tried to amass as many orders to get them in the UK before Brexit, however apparently everything is currently on hold from production to shipping. I find it very hard to believe all mercedes deliveries to the UK are on hold, not sure if he just meant his dealership or what but either way this purposefully vague update isn't particularly reassuring.

My car ordered mid November hasn't even gone into production. It was supposed to be March but obviously this whole delay has stopped it. Each day I find myself closer to cancelling and getting a Guilia QF. Just the lack of any customer service or care annoys me more than a delay due to uncontrollable circumstances.

I often ponder the automotive industry appears to be stuck in the dark ages at times, where in this day and age you can GPS track a package as small as a £3 Amazon order, but with a 70k car nobody is able to provide anything more precise other than ''indefinite delay''. Would be interesting to see what people think, I for one can see Tesla will have this sorted with their cheaper models lined up, which a gorgeous user interface showing you your ordered spec, its status, where it is, how its being shipped, estimated delivery times etc (not that I would ever buy a Tesla however).
Old 03-23-2019, 02:59 PM

2019C63S coupe
What I find difficult to understand is why they then don’t release custom orders and leave the “unsold” cars at the port.

A friend of mine also confirmed this today.
Lots of Porsche orders have also been cancelled as Porsche are asking customers to accept a 10% surcharge in the event of a ‘no deal’.

So Porsche now have lots of cars also waiting at the ports with no buyers.

No wonder the German chancellor us vowed to fight for a ‘deal’ until the very end.

The frustrating bit is I see my car on the Mercedes Me app. But can’t have it.

Last edited by Uga Uga; 03-23-2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:29 PM

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
2019 C63S coupe
still waiting.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63S
Hello, I'd like to share my experience with everyone on my new 2019 c63s cabriolet. Remember to examine your car VERY carefully before you drive it out the dealership!. Have a micro fiber cloth and go thru the car like your washing the car if you have to! I took it home in the rain and left the car in the garage for two days. And decide to clean the car from the dirty and dust from the rain that morning and found my left rear fender was scratched but only visible when the car is dirty, and my right tail light had a crack!.And my front headlight have condensation! Before I took the car home I said to my sales ''did you check the car and made sure there is no damage? He said Yes i did and i said okay im going to trust you.'' Because I dont want to look wierd. But now i regret i didnt do that. after 1000 mile break in and wanted to try the sports plus mode. 80 miles later the car started misfiring. I've never kick down the car in this period of time and never went above 4.5k rpm. Took it to the dealer, they said they changed all 8 of the spark plug and ignition coil. After two days dealership called said the problem had been fixed after repair and testing. picked up the car and got on to highway during rush hour. The same problem happebed again, engine check light came on. car vibrates and when giving gas the rpm goes up and down crazy jerking the car... how it was been almost a week returning the car for the 2nd time. I can track the last trip with mb me app. they did about 6 miles test drive and left the car running for almost 3 hours idling. after that the car just been untouched, anf no update from the dealership. The lemon law says if the car had same problem 4th time or been in the shop 30 days or more then theyll have to buy it back. My service rep is very unprofessional with me. Im thinking if i should just wait until they call me and drag the days in shop longer to meet the requirement. I bought this cabriolet for the propose of doing a aroynd the US road trip vlog... how can i rely on this car now.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:42 PM

2019C63S coupe
Thank you for your post, and sorry to hear the problems you are facing.
Hope it gets resolved quickly
Old 03-26-2019, 04:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Reading though, for the folks that have gotten their 2019's. I was wondering if anyone had some impressions of how it is so far. I've watched several online review but I was wondering about the real world feedback on the 19's.

Specifically the build quality and if anyone has had issues.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:24 PM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 C63S Coupe - Graphite Grey Magno
Originally Posted by Iversonbiatch
Reading though, for the folks that have gotten their 2019's. I was wondering if anyone had some impressions of how it is so far. I've watched several online review but I was wondering about the real world feedback on the 19's.

It’s concerning to hear of some issues folks are having (like seek3n, above). Personally, I’ve had no issues whatsoever (and I cheated a little during break-in). Only complaint (cant really call it that) is I don’t hear much in the way of crackles and pops out of the exhaust (related to my break-in cheats?), but I don’t really get it much above 3500 rpm in daily commute, so not expecting much.

So, I’m pretty much loving it and knock wood no issues.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:18 PM
Xec

Received 117 Likes on 89 Posts
IG: @amg.svr
Originally Posted by CrashTX
It’s concerning to hear of some issues folks are having (like seek3n, above). Personally, I’ve had no issues whatsoever (and I cheated a little during break-in). Only complaint (cant really call it that) is I don’t hear much in the way of crackles and pops out of the exhaust (related to my break-in cheats?), but I don’t really get it much above 3500 rpm in daily commute, so not expecting much.
The crackles and pops from overruns are software programmed. They pretty much only appear in S+ and when the valves are true fully open (which happens when the engine revs past 5K). Same thing for me lol, really can only push the car on the weekend.

Originally Posted by Iversonbiatch

Picked up my car late January. So far I've got almost 2200 miles.

The problems:
My driver-side window control unit had some buttons that did not work. I told the dealer not to touch the car at all so I don't blame them for not catching it since they did not unpack my interior. As said in some other recent thread, it seems like Mercedes did not really address any of the interior rattle issues. And the culprits are familiar from the pre-facelift. My car fortunately isn't too bad compared to some others I've been in, but over rough roads I still have a light buzz coming from the dashboard and my pano roof will rattle over large bumps. I am pretty particular about these things, but since it is still quiet on normal roads I try to forget about it. Also, when I turn the car off I hear an electronic buzz coming from the right headlight area. Not sure if it's supposed to that. Old roommate's '17 C63 w/ standard lights didn't do that.

The car has otherwise been fantastic. In comfort mode, it is a leisurely and comfortable cruiser. Besides the minor interior noises, fit and finish is quite excellent. I can confidently say it is still better than the new 3-series interior I checked out this weekend. The new digital tach is incredible and I will never go back to analog gauges. This option is a MUST imo. You can customize it to show all kinds of useful info, and I have a dedicated section to see all my temps for tires, transmission, and engine. I also love the new drive unit controls on the steering wheel. It is a lot safer and FASTER to use than the toggle switch in the center console. One push on the drive unit knob and the car goes into Individual mode. And S+ turns it into an absolute animal. Did my differential fluid change at 1875 and launched it afterward. Huge difference compared to with no launch control and feels almost close to the new E63S. One other thing I will note is my comfort seats don't really hold me very well in tight corners. I have a slimmer build and even the ML350 seats keep me more planted lol. This is a big deal because it creates the illusion of body roll when there isn't. I live in Texas and 99% of our roads are endlessly long straight lines and thus I would still order the comfort seats again. However, if I lived in a different environment I might opt for the performance seats.

The car also attracts the right kind of attention. You'll get lots of thumbs ups or people coming up to you at the pump from car guys.
The following 3 users liked this post by Xec:
AV1 (03-26-2019), CrashTX (03-26-2019), purplewidow (03-26-2019)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2019 C63S Deliveries