CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

A "yeah, right" thread on the BMW M5 race stories forum:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz A170 CDI
I'd giveup posting in this thread and ask the moderators to close it once and for all. There is no point messing with this fool. He clearly is a Bs'er, will get ****-raped by nearly all current AMG's. How much of loser does one have to be?
Old 01-28-2005, 10:18 AM

2003 BMW M5
Originally Posted by JasonC32amg
Hell I beat one in my Evo
When do u want to run?
Old 01-28-2005, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by APK1013
When do u want to run?
When do YOU, liar? You're up to 104 posts in these forums, going back to November of LAST YEAR, and you haven't run ANYONE yet.

As I said: it's quite obvious that keyboard racing and smack talking is all you do.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:24 AM

2003 BMW M5
Originally Posted by Bilal
I'd giveup posting in this thread and ask the moderators to close it once and for all. There is no point messing with this fool. He clearly is a Bs'er, will get ****-raped by nearly all current AMG's. How much of loser does one have to be?
I am willing to run at anytime. Are u too retarded too understand that I have never run at a track before, and I doubt that I will show my car's true capabilities the first time that I ever go. If my car is so slow, you should be willing to give me the race that I want to prove that I am liar. Am I right or am I wrong?? By the way, I would love to see if an AMG will *** rape me. 0

If it has to be done at the track and it will be videotaped, I will have my friend drive my car since he is an experienced track driver. Does Improviz offer still stand that my car cannot break into the 12's?
Old 01-28-2005, 10:31 AM

2003 BMW M5
Originally Posted by Improviz
When do YOU, liar? You're up to 104 posts in these forums, going back to November of LAST YEAR, and you haven't run ANYONE yet.

As I said: it's quite obvious that keyboard racing and smack talking is all you do.
By the way, i was ready to go on that Thursday night. I did not call and cancel since he weather was fine by me. I told everyone to come down but they didn't want too. We were all very bummed out. Let's reschedule something like that again.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I am willing to run at anytime. Are u too retarded too understand that I have never run at a track before, and I doubt that I will show my car's true capabilities the first time that I ever go.
Are you too retarded to understand that if you can launch well and shift well on a concrete street, then you can do it on a concrete track? Is there some molecular difference between the concrete that you feel will slow you down?

If it has to be done at the track and it will be videotaped, I will have my friend drive my car since he is an experienced track driver. Does Improviz offer still stand that my car cannot break into the 12's?
The offer was not that your car can break into the 12's; it was this:

No, I am asking you to do what you claim to have done!
I repeat: $500 for any verified win/tie by you in a stock or lightly modded M5 against a supercharged CL55 at a strip (presumably Moroso).

And I'll even add to the offer: if you can run a certified 12.6 at Moroso, I'll also give you $500. This, of course, would be on street tires, without the fronts pumped up to 90psi, witnessed and verified by Miami C55 and/or SGC, yadda yadda...

Put up, or shut up.
Did you see that: YOU to repeat what YOU claim to have done. That, my perpetually lying, squirming friend, was the offer. And you rejected it. Repeatedly. Because, as has been repeatedly established here, you're nothing more than a keyboard racer and a troll.

I am willing to run at anytime.
So set it up. Go to the other thread on the E55 forum, where you first agreed to show and then balked, and set it up. As many times as you've lied to everyone over there, I doubt they'll even bother with you anymore, but who knows? Maybe they'll give you one more chance.

Last edited by Improviz; 01-28-2005 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Stop lying, APK. As I pointed out, you promised, twice, to go to Moroso.

That means, you gave us your word, twice, to go to Moroso.

And then, you backed out.

This means that you made a promise twice, and then broke it.

First time:
Originally Posted by SGC
apk1013, no problem.
If you want to go to Moroso one night, e-mail me.
Definitely!!! You live in Jupiter, right??
Second time:
....then why not show up and meet SGC and/or Dr. Chill at Moroso and prove it?????

Stop wasting our time, and show up. You keep talking, but for some reason, you keep avoiding the "real world" of Moroso and instead insist on repeated ruses and diversions to try and mask this fact. Talk is cheap!

I repeat: when are you going to Moroso??
I am gonna go to the track but I have exams all week for school. I didn't go last week because of a problem that I told SGC about. The only thing about the track is that I am most likely not going to put up times that equate to my car's potential right off the bat because I have never gone to the track before. I am going to have to get used to it then put up times that equate to my car's actual performance. I think this is understandable.
You made a promise, twice. You broke it. Which makes you a liar. And an especially despicable one at that, given the amount of time you spent insulting AMG owners for "not having the sack" to show when I first proposed this race.

Here are enzom and Benzo's posts, where he had called you to go to Moroso, and you told him you "might" show, but did not.

Originally Posted by enzom
What happened to APK and his M5? Was he supposed to show up?
Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
i had called him earlier, he told me taht he might show up, but I guess he got caught up or something since he never did!!!
Liar.

Before I deal with you any more, I want an explanation: you claimed yesterday that you never "backed out" of anything. What do you call this?

Last edited by Improviz; 01-28-2005 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:19 AM

2003 BMW M5
Are you too retarded to understand that if you can launch well and shift well on a concrete street, then you can do it on a concrete track? Is there some molecular difference between the concrete that you feel will slow you down?

The offer was not that your car can break into the 12's; it was this:

Did you see that: YOU to repeat what YOU claim to have done. That, my perpetually lying, squirming friend, was the offer. And you rejected it. Repeatedly. Because, as has been repeatedly established here, you're nothing more than a keyboard racer and a troll.

So set it up. Go to the other thread on the E55 forum, where you first agreed to show and then balked, and set it up. As many times as you've lied to everyone over there, I doubt they'll even bother with you anymore, but who knows? Maybe they'll give you one more chance.
I'll call Benzo up.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:25 AM

2003 BMW M5
Stop lying, APK. As I pointed out, you promised, twice, to go to Moroso.

That means, you gave us your word, twice, to go to Moroso.

And then, you backed out.

This means that you made a promise twice, and then broke it.

First time:

Second time:

You made a promise, twice. You broke it. Which makes you a liar. And an especially despicable one at that, given the amount of time you spent insulting AMG owners for "not having the sack" to show when I first proposed this race.

Here are enzom and Benzo's posts, where he had called you to go to Moroso, and you told him you "might" show, but did not.

Liar.

Before I deal with you any more, I want an explanation: you claimed yesterday that you never "backed out" of anything. What do you call this?
I never called and told anyone that I was going any of the times. I have a lot of friends that have run bimmers at the track, and all of them really struggled the first time out there with 60 foot times. Some of them were getting like 2.4 60 foots. I have never been to the track, and I am willing to admit that my nerves will most likely kick in on my first run plus the fact that it will be videotaped for everyone. I was ready to go on the one time that we all called and agreed on. I did not back out of that. I don't blame Benzo since he lives far away from me and the plan was to meet somewhere in the middle. If the only place that you are willing to accept as proof of my short street race is the track, I will let my friend drive the car. I will call benzo and see if any of them want to do a couple of quick, friendly runs.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
APK, stop lying.

I rechecked, and you promised to go to the track not twice as I'd thought earlier, but in fact:

You promised to go SEVEN TIMES!!!

First time:

Originally Posted by SGC
apk1013, no problem.

If you want to go to Moroso one night, e-mail me.

Definitely!!! You live in Jupiter, right??

Second time:
Originally Posted by BlownV8
If it was a 2003 or later CL55 he wasn't trying. The M5 doesn't have the gearing or torque to beat the car. Then again, I guess you've been told this over and over even on the M5 board. Go to the dragstrip and pull a 12.5 second 1/4 mile then come back and talk.
Originally Posted by QPK1013

I will do my best!!!
Third time:
On Wednesday and Fridays the track is very busy. They are not gonna let us line up against each other. We will have to go by times. I will go with SGC, but I really wanted to run a CL55 since this is what I claimed to have beaten. Its not that unreasonable of a request. I will basically go just to post a time slip that will prove to you that I can hang with a CL if I get a good launch, so we can put this nonsense to rest.

Fourth time:
I will go to the track and show you my slips after a few runs...

Fifth time:
....then why not show up and meet SGC and/or Dr. Chill at Moroso and prove it?????

Stop wasting our time, and show up. You keep talking, but for some reason, you keep avoiding the "real world" of Moroso and instead insist on repeated ruses and diversions to try and mask this fact. Talk is cheap!

I repeat: when are you going to Moroso??

I am gonna go to the track but I have exams all week for school. I didn't go last week because of a problem that I told SGC about. The only thing about the track is that I am most likely not going to put up times that equate to my car's potential right off the bat because I have never gone to the track before. I am going to have to get used to it then put up times that equate to my car's actual performance. I think this is understandable

Sixth time:
I will go to the track when I get the chance. I am still in school trying to finish up with my exams, and then I will be at the track with SGC even though he does not have the car that I claim to beat. I still think it is funny that not one CL55 wants an "easy kill" like myself. I saw a few today without seeing one E55. I will go to the track, but all I am saying is that I need a couple practice runs to get a feel of things. The other thing that I am saying is the E55 is low 12's while the CL is mid 12's. To put this story completely to rest, I need a CL to compare to. If you can't supply that, we have to go by times. Is there one CL within 100 miles of me that wants to go? We can do it on the street or on the track. I will be wherever I have to be to go head to head with the car I claimed to beat.
So why didn't you show up when a CL55 agreed to meet you at the track, liar?

Seventh time:
Originally Posted by enzom
Just run it at the track already. If you are trapping at 104, it really doesn't matter whether you ran a 13.7 or a 13.3. Trap speeds are much less sensitive to bad starts than are e.t.'s. Smart people on this board can make their own determination of whether you would have beaten the CL55 that never showed up to race you at the track. A 13.3 @ 108 does not beat a CL55 Kompressor with even a half-a@$ launch. If you run a 12.9 @ 114, then MAYBE you had a shot. I was never able to get the launch down on my Z06 (too much wheel spin), but my trap speeds and interval between the 330' and quarter helped tell me how "fast" my car was. Post what you run, and then we can all decide what is plausible. You really have nothing to lose at this point. If your time sheet tells me that you could have run with that CL55, then I will be the first to defend your story. (well, depending upon when you post).

Fair enough!! I will go up there as soon as I can!!
See that, liar?? SEVEN TIMES!!!

And finally, after all of that, when push comes to shove:
I can drive on the street and race from light to light once in a while with some people, but I have never raced at the track. It is unreasonable to expect to go there and prove what my car is capable of. I would rather just run with Benzo since he says his car is comparable to a CL.
Seven promises, and then you back out like a little girly-man...and oh, of course, Benzo is not a supercharged 5.5l Benz, but that's fine with you...despite your whining earlier that the E55 was not an acceptable substitute for the CL55!

Do you realize how utterly stupid this whole affair has made you look? Why didn't you just quit while you were behind?

Six promises to go to the track, and you never once showed up, despite no fewer than five invitations from SGC and others:
First invitation:
Second invitation:
Third invitation:
Fourth invitation:
Fifth invitation:

What's funny is that all of the "AMG wimps" and "little old ladies" whom you accused of "not having the sack" to show up all showed up, dude....where were you?

You are pathetic.

Last edited by Improviz; 01-28-2005 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
If the only place that you are willing to accept as proof of my short street race is the track, I will let my friend drive the car. I will call benzo and see if any of them want to do a couple of quick, friendly runs.
Again you try to lie and wriggle out of it. YOU said that YOU driving beat the CL. Now you're saying that your friend has to drive???

This is like challenging someone to a fight, and then having a ringer fight for you.

Have you no integrity whatsoever???

Be a man for once and keep your word for once!!
Old 01-28-2005, 02:26 PM

2003 BMW M5
Again you try to lie and wriggle out of it. YOU said that YOU driving beat the CL. Now you're saying that your friend has to drive???

This is like challenging someone to a fight, and then having a ringer fight for you.

Have you no integrity whatsoever???

Be a man for once and keep your word for once!!
I don't think you understand how difficult it is too take a six speed to the track for the first time in your life and run a time close to what your car is capable of. You need to get some runs in and get a feel for the timing.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:27 PM

2003 BMW M5
By the way, most of the Benz owners that I talked to on the phone were laughing and making fun of you! :p
Old 01-28-2005, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG

I don't think you understand how difficult it is too take a six speed to the track for the first time in your life and run a time close to what your car is capable of. You need to get some runs in and get a feel for the timing.
Excuses, excuses..."timing" does't mean diddly. The runs are timed from the moment YOUR CAR moves, not from the green light. In other words, if you wait three seconds after the green light and then run a 12.6 second 1/4 mile, your slip will read a 12.6 second 1/4 mile. The reaction time is noted separately, and is not included in the time your car runs, idiot.

You're just making excuses, as you've been doing for three months now, because you don't have the sack to show up at the track, because you know good and well that your story was nothing but a load of BS, like I've been saying all along. What a loser.

So, are you going to show up at the track like you've promised seven times now, loser?

Last edited by Improviz; 01-28-2005 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
By the way, most of the Benz owners that I talked to on the phone were laughing and making fun of you! :p
Oh, yeah, I'll bet they were, just like I'll bet they thought your little three month ****-talking-and-ducking campaign has been wonderful...how could anyone doubt your word?

So when are you going to show up at the track like you promised seven times?

Last edited by Improviz; 01-28-2005 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:57 PM

2003 BMW M5
Excuses, excuses..."timing" does't mean diddly. The runs are timed from the moment YOUR CAR moves, not from the green light. In other words, if you wait three seconds after the green light and then run a 12.6 second 1/4 mile, your slip will read a 12.6 second 1/4 mile. The reaction time is noted separately, and is not included in the time your car runs, idiot.

You're just making excuses, as you've been doing for three months now, because you don't have the sack to show up at the track, because you know good and well that your story was nothing but a load of BS, like I've been saying all along. What a loser.

So, are you going to show up at the track like you've promised seven times now, loser?
If you are saying that I basically claim to be driving a stock 330 against a stock M5 and win, then why wont you race me on the street. The race will be over by about 45 mph if this is the case. SGC said he would run me on the street if I call him. I would be willing to run him, but I just wish you would acknowledge like every other benz owner that I talked with that the E55 is faster than the CL55. Everybody that I talked to said that the E55 is clearly faster. By the way, at least the guy from England still cheers for you!
Old 01-28-2005, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
APK, stop trying to change the subject.

Subject is that you promised seven times to run at Moroso, and now you won't show. You always try to change the subject as part of your little lie-and-dance routine, and it won't work, nor will snide remarks.

Are you going to show up at Moroso and run, with you driving as originally promised, or not?
Old 01-28-2005, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55

It is always difficult to take a six speed to the track. Always. Anybody that matters on this board will be able to extrapolate what kind of times you would have run with a decent 60 foot time. In other words, if you run a 12.9 @ 112 mph with a 2.5 second 60 foot time, it is obvious you have a 12.6 second car with a traction problem. If you run a 13.4 @ 106 with a 2.2 second 60 foot time, then you obviously do not have a 12.6 second car. Hell, I ran a 13.6 in my Z06 once.

That you won't even try for fear of embarassment is sad.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:45 PM

2002 C-32 AMG Renntech
When do u want to run?
Already run one... You've already demonstrated your proclivity to be a shmuck, so what's the point?
Old 01-29-2005, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
so much BS, i dont beleive this is still going on.... APK, call me up and lets run this and get it over with!!! We run out the hole (the only way you are proving you are capable of your claimed 12.6 run)... we are running at my spot!!
Old 01-29-2005, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
so much BS, i dont beleive this is still going on.... APK, call me up and lets run this and get it over with!!! We run out the hole (the only way you are proving you are capable of your claimed 12.6 run)... we are running at my spot!!
Just make sure it's him that's driving....the wimp's trying to use a ringer!!
Old 01-29-2005, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
but I just wish you would acknowledge like every other benz owner that I talked with that the E55 is faster than the CL55. Everybody that I talked to said that the E55 is clearly faster.
They *opined* it. The problem is that they haven't actually RUN the two cars head to head, now have they? But Motor Trend did run the two cars, and they got the same time, as shown to you on no fewer than a dozen occasions, one being here: ===>clicky-click, liar<===

We've been through this multiple times, APK...as proved in the above thread, the CL55 weighs 167 pounds more than the E55. It has the same engine, although in the CL55 it is rated at 493 horsepower, while in the E55 it is rated at 469. The two cars share the same transmission, with the same gearing, the same rear axle ratio. IF the CL55 does in fact put out 24 more horsepower than the E55, then the horsepower gain would more than offset the weight gain, and it too could run a 12.0 with the right driver. Even IF the two cars put out exactly the same horsepower, than the CL55 would be about 0.17 slower (as Hot Rod magazine proved here, each 100 pounds lost = one tenth gained in the 1/4 mile), meaning that it could run a 12.17. You couldn't touch that in your M5 on a good day, and you damn sure couldn't beat it to 110 mph as you originally claimed, liar.

And, as shown to you here and on about another dozen occasions, they've been tested at the same rate in the 1/4 mile. You got scared like a little girl and **** your pants when you found out that E55's are running 12.0's, immediately after which you started making excuses not to go to the track despite having promised to go seven times, but guess what? NONE of the mags have tested E55's at a 12.0. But when cars get broken in they get faster (here's proof), and when good drivers figure out how to get good launches out of traction-limited cars, they can add a few tenths.

i.e., just like the E55 the CL55 is capable of a faster time than the 12.4 Motor Trend tested it at.

But there's one way to prove it: a CL55 already agreed to meet you at Moroso. Remember that?

But oh, that's right: once the CL55, the car you claimed to have beaten, agreed to show up at Moroso, you wimped out and refused to show.

So, are you ever going to show up at Moroso like you promised to do, seven times, APK?

Pathetic.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
I don't know why you guys keep bantering back and forth. Either show up or shut up and let it be done.

Also, Mercedes really under rates these Kompressed engines. See the dyno of my 2003 CL55 here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl55-amg-cl65-amg-cl63-amg-c215-c216/91764-dyno-run.html
Old 01-29-2005, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by awiner
I don't know why you guys keep bantering back and forth. Either show up or shut up and let it be done.
awiner, we've been trying to get him to show up since November...he won't show up, but keeps coming back here parroting the same BS story.

And hey, it's kind of fun to slap him around.

Originally Posted by awiner
Also, Mercedes really under rates these Kompressed engines. See the dyno of my 2003 CL55 here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91764
Yeah, I showed him this dyno plot too, a long time back (here, along with one for an M5), to no effect. Bottom line is he knows he'll get stomped, which is why he wouldn't go to Moroso: that was the only place a CL55 agreed to show up!

Heck, even his fellow M5 owners (and our own M&M, no Mercedes fan) were telling him he'd get killed.

Last edited by Improviz; 01-29-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:13 PM

2003 BMW M5
I'll run from a roll but u have to do a run from a roll as well. I will call you up. I claimed to beat a CL55 that I got a great launch on with 20's. A 12.6 was my estimate as to what I would run. All I know is that from a roll, it takes out the advantage of someone jumping off. We should do both just to see.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A "yeah, right" thread on the BMW M5 race stories forum: